Should I feel threatened?

Janthran

Solarian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, first off, this is 100% true. I'm not joking or trying to write a creepypasta.

So, I'm sitting here at the computer, foruming on GBAtemp. A few minutes ago, I heard a clock ticking.
There's no analog clock anywhere near me. And whenever I turn around, it stops.
It seems to be stopped now, but it's still somewhat disturbing. It happened about 5 times.
I'm not home alone, but it's a small room and I don't think it could be a brother/sister pranking me.

Anyone know what's going on?

Reactions: 1 person

JohnBotkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The-Crocodile-peter-pan-6585129-300-227.jpg

He's finished with hook and now he's after you. I'd say, be pretty fuckin threatened.

Reactions: 5 people

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
probably a watch you had hidden somewhere or your computers fan starting and stopping but since you haven't cleaned you computer in a while it clicks (yes this has happened to me, there was a tiny piece of paper stuck in the fan).

Or your insane and have issues you need to discuss.

Reactions: 1 person

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
^ I do watch Dr. Who, but I dont remember that. (prolly an ep or season I didn't watch)

On topic... You're cursed, go to visit a priest... I can give you this advice based on personal experience (from watching the exorcist movies) xP

Anyway, it's prolly nothing and your mind is just playing tricks on you, but since this is the EoF I doubt it's true what you said to begin with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5