OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is a 2ds for 50$

From the seller
\/\/\/\/\/\/

This listing is for a heavily modded 2DS that has since been damaged.
----------------------
The console is black, on the front and back. It has red sides and blue shoulder buttons/SD Card reader/volume slider.
----------------------
This console has arm9loaderhax, which is an impressive feat.
In addition, it has the cutting edge improvement of a9lh. ShadowNAND was released recently, and allows boot without SD Card, among other benefits like true custom firmware.
However, the screen has water damage. (This screen was taken from separate broken 2DS, and the water only affects the bottom screen. This 2DS is made entirely out of broken or rejected parts.)
Also, the Circle Pad is likely damaged beyond repair. The input receiver is likely permanently damaged. However, games that don't require the Circle Pad run fine.
---------------------
The console will NOT ship with an SD Card.
It will NOT ship with a charger.
It will NOT ship with a stylus.
Have a good time with this system!

If i bought it what should i do with it try and fix my 2ds with it or fix that is

since i dont really have the money atm heres the link:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-2D...534069?hash=item3f653e7e75:g:oNEAAOSwnNBXaYSc

Last edited by Natethekidrs00,

Tizm

JESSE, WE GOT TO COOK!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it is a 2ds for 50$

From the seller
\/\/\/\/\/\/

----------------------
The console is black, on the front and back. It has red sides and blue shoulder buttons/SD Card reader/volume slider.
----------------------
In addition, it has the cutting edge improvement of a9lh. ShadowNAND was released recently, and allows boot without SD Card, among other benefits like true custom firmware.
However, the screen has water damage. (This screen was taken from separate broken 2DS, and the water only affects the bottom screen. This 2DS is made entirely out of broken or rejected parts.)
Also, the Circle Pad is likely damaged beyond repair. The input receiver is likely permanently damaged. However, games that don't require the Circle Pad run fine.
---------------------

If i bought it what should i do with it try and fix my 2ds with it or fix that is
see if you can get the price to $40 or $45 if so thats an okay price

ChaosRipple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally wouldn't buy that. Sounds like you're just buying a near dead system. Basically, you've lost your circle pad (permanently) and bottom screen, yet you're paying more than half the price of a completely new 2DS? A9LH shouldn't be adding too much value to the system, if it even adds any value imo.

duyluan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't see why you would buy a damaged 2DS for $50 when you could buy a 100% working refurb for $80.
2ds got new price, $79.99. You can check it out on the official website.
http://www.nintendo.com/2ds
Refurbish can still be at about $80 due to the official price just got changed like a month
Edit: don't buy from Nintendo if you don't want latest firmware!

Last edited by duyluan,

Koko-Kun

A Guppy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is a 2ds for 50$

From the seller
\/\/\/\/\/\/

----------------------
----------------------
---------------------

since i dont really have the money atm heres the link:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-2D...534069?hash=item3f653e7e75:g:oNEAAOSwnNBXaYSc
Yeesh, I wouldn't buy that if I were you. You might make it unusable if you try to open it up if you don't know what you are doing not to mention it's missing a lot of stuff. I would buy another one like Luckkill4u said, it's like just $40 more from Walmart or w/e
Refurbish can still be at about $80 due to the official price just got changed like a month

That's a big no no to buy from Nintendo's site especially refurbished b/c it will most likely come on latest FW.

duyluan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure about the refurbished ones but when you go to nintendo's site to purchase a new console, it redirects you to gamestop/best buy/etc.
Because in the US, the manufacturer's suggested retail price(or MSRP) for the 2ds is $79.99. Which mean in the US, every retailer will sell the 2ds for $79.99. While in other region, Nintendo let the retailer set the price.

wulyfclan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sort of just echoing what everyone else has said but I wouldn't buy this. I'm pretty sure any brand new 2ds will come with an exploitable/downgradeable fw and despite what the seller says, installing a9lh isn't an impressive feat. If you can manage to find a primary exploit game for a solid price you can set it up yourself and end up only spending a little more than what this seller is charging when you factor in shipping. You could always sell the download code for whichever game comes bundled with your 2DS if you need to get some of your money back.

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
Ayyy, my system! Shipping shouldn't cost $30 unless it's out of US. a9lh also isn't what spiked up the price in no way whatsoever. Dang you eBay, I thought it was $6 shipping everywhere.
I made a custom shell and went through the process of installing the stuff, I was actually planning to decrease the price.
However, the system in my signature is definitely worth the money. It's the cheapest a9lh system on eBay WITH a custom case.

Also, the system completely made out of broken parts. Completely. I noted this in the description, so I'm not conning you.
It isn't worth the $50 tbh, but if it sells, hey. You can't use this to repair another 2DS; like I said, it's damaged beyond repair. It's the reciever on the motherboard that's damaged.

Last edited by Halvorsen,
Reactions: Koko-Kun

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see why you would buy a damaged 2DS for $50 when you could buy a 100% working refurb for $80.
2ds new is $80 now. So I would recommend to OP to just buy a 2ds and install a9lh with shadowNAND yourself. IMO it isn't worth the $45 if you want to have a proper bottom screen. That on top of the broken circle pad is a deal breaker for me. Other than the mixed colors the only thing this has going for it is a9lh, which you can do for free in just a few hours.

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
Edit: don't buy from Nintendo if you don't want latest firmware!
$79.99 which gets rounded to $80 -_-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol