Hacking Should I buy an Acekard2i or Supercardtwo?

Boshinator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I intend to use these on my DSi XL which I intend to buy on release day.
smile.gif

elmoreas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have the Acekard 2i and the SuperCard DSONEi for my DSi and I strongly prefer the Acekard. I don't know what the SuperCard 2 will be able to do as I haven't had time to look it up yet but given the quality of each brands produts so far I would go with Acekard, you just cannot beat it. It runs everything I put on it and I have never had an issue with it. Plus the OS is nicer too, even the new EVO os is not as nice as the Acekard's OS. So IMO go with the Acekard. But if you can afford it get both because they have their advantages and disadvantages and owning both covers every possible thing you could want to do. And they are not that costly if you get the current SuperCard. But if you have your heart set on the new SuperCard then wait till it comes out and let others test it and see what they say about it first cause it will cost alot at first and then buy it if it is up to par. But I still say the Acekard 2i that is currently only $20ish is better than any SuperCard and I bet it will be better than the first release of the SC2 OS. Not until they work out they post release bugs and release the second OS firmware will it be on par with the current Acekard 2i, that is how highly I think of the Acekard. But this is all my opinion so take it for what it is worth. Hope this at least helps you a little. Have a good one. Later.

Sincerely,
Elmoreas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1