Hacking Should I buy acekard

bjorno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lightake said:
twiztidsinz said:
While I've heard good things about lightake.com, I'd suggest Gamekool because I've bought from them myself.
I got it in 8 days total, which included a weekend and a holiday.
WOW , that's incredibly fast shipping .

The fastest I have till now is: ordering before 9, tomorrow at home. Too bad that is not for flashcarts and is only in my country.

bjorno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hakoda said:
I'm think maybe I should create a "'Should I Buy an Acekard' FAQ" to stop these kinds of threads cuz they've only shown up like 50 times already.

+1. I have read it 50 times already. Also threads like, I have just bought a new acekard. How do i set it up? Well.. look into the super noob guide (sticky)?
ohmy.gif

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bjorno said:
Lightake said:
twiztidsinz said:
While I've heard good things about lightake.com, I'd suggest Gamekool because I've bought from them myself.
I got it in 8 days total, which included a weekend and a holiday.
WOW , that's incredibly fast shipping .

The fastest I have till now is: ordering before 9, tomorrow at home. Too bad that is not for flashcarts and is only in my country.

you live in the netherlands, no offense, but your country is a grain of sand on the map, compared, to say, like canada, or china.
That would explain your fast shipping
wink.gif

Also, if you live in the Yukon or in the Northwest Territories, you can basically slap another 8 - 10 days on top of any regular shipping times, just due to extremly low population and barren wilderness.

I would hate to live there and have to order a flash card from china.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol