OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've just bought a brand new front lit gba sp
gbasp.gif
. It takes me 3 hours to charge the battery to its maximum limit but after 3 or 4 hours the battery light starts going red, which means the battery is gonna out soon.
I heard that gba sp battery can provide at least 10 hours of playing, so maybe my battery is broken or something?
frown.gif

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
adamshinoda said:
gbasp.gif
. It takes me 3 hours to charge the battery to its maximum limit but after 3 or 4 hours the battery light starts going red, which means the battery is gonna out soon.
I heard that gba sp battery can provide at least 10 hours of playing, so maybe my battery is broken or something?
frown.gif
If you bought it brand-new, its probably been sitting around for years in a discharged state. That's not good for li-on batteries.
Buy a new battery, it shouldn't cost you more than ten bucks.

adamshinoda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Snailface said:
adamshinoda said:
gbasp.gif
frown.gif
If you bought it brand-new, its probably been sitting around for years in a discharged state. That's not good for li-on batteries.
Buy a new battery, it shouldn't cost you more than ten bucks.
So how long is the battery life exactly ?

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
If it is a legit backlit version, it would have already lost about 30% or more of the total capacity already.

On the "new" battery is anywhere between 4-6 hours, depending on power settings. If your going to get another battery, you might as well not even try and use the battery life metric as reference. The battery life metric is ONLY for the nintendo branded battery.

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could do what i did, I use a DS phat's battery. I get around 10hrs of life due to it's higher Mah.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4