ShopTemp (V1) R.I.P.

frodonl

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It seems a little mishap happened with someone's order from (probably) November 28th, with order# 22042 - it was accidentally shipped to me (order #22043).

If the person who placed this order contacts me (and can tell me what was ordered!), I am willing to send this on.

Just sent me a PM!

EDIT: of course, if Costello can bring me into contact with some one of the remaining shoptemp staff, that might work too.
smile.gif

spumoni

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stevetry said:
due i am still waiting for a R4 card that i ordered 12th Nov 2010 and it was ship
XD the funny thing that stuff i ordered later from other chinese site got here already the only difference they use honkong post and shoptemp for some retarded reason change to china post with is SLOWER THAT HONKONG POST that why i learned my lesson never order if the site uses china post NEVER

I don't know.. I've seen people who ordered from shoptemp in my area with china post get their stuff already, and they ordered a month after I did. I should have ordered after they switched.

SargeSmash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, is there any chance that my order will be shipped? I ordered after the shutdown, which was assisted by Costello turning my coupon into store credit.

If not, I'd like to find some way to get something out of it...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SargeSmash said:
So, is there any chance that my order will be shipped? I ordered after the shutdown, which was assisted by Costello turning my coupon into store credit.

Contact ShopTemp and see if your order is allowed to be shipped.

SargeSmash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
SargeSmash said:

Just did so. I have a feeling that they're not going to ship it, given the size of the order. Did you get a refund?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SargeSmash said:
ShadowSoldier said:
SargeSmash said:

Just did so. I have a feeling that they're not going to ship it, given the size of the order. Did you get a refund?

Not yet. Takes a couple days they said.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
SargeSmash said:
If yours does get refunded, don't trust the answer until you check...apparently I got charged again instead of being refunded...and it hasn't been sorted out yet either.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bloodlust said:
And I'm not based in HK, so there...

One more thing, to those who say HK postal sucks that's not true. My friend ordered a few psbreak dongles from dealextreme which dispatches via HK registered airmail. It CAME within 3 weeks+ and that was even after 1 week he placed an order after mine. And I did get updated from paypal that the seller was contacted. Whatever shoptemp problems has is NOT my problem.

Lastly, I don't give a damn how shitty you claim PP is. To me, it is an alternative channel of hope to get my money back.

Well good thing you have all that anger sorted. I am sorry I went on and on about how shitty PayPal is in response to you specifically. I had just been reading a lot about it and was angry at PayPal for this specific shop's account closure.

But you do have your profile on GBAtemp as saying you're in Hong Kong.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
exangel said:
Bloodlust said:
And I'm not based in HK, so there...

One more thing, to those who say HK postal sucks that's not true. My friend ordered a few psbreak dongles from dealextreme which dispatches via HK registered airmail. It CAME within 3 weeks+ and that was even after 1 week he placed an order after mine. And I did get updated from paypal that the seller was contacted. Whatever shoptemp problems has is NOT my problem.

Lastly, I don't give a damn how shitty you claim PP is. To me, it is an alternative channel of hope to get my money back.

Well good thing you have all that anger sorted. I am sorry I went on and on about how shitty PayPal is in response to you specifically. I had just been reading a lot about it and was angry at PayPal for this specific shop's account closure.

But you do have your profile on GBAtemp as saying you're in Hong Kong.

- I just wish PayPal or something would give us a definitive answer. Yes, I know flashcards are illegal, but tons of sites use it, and PayPal hasn't shut them down. It just seems weird to me.

- I hate it when people don't have their real country, and then when you make a remark about it, they correct you. Like what the hell were we supposed to think?!

toshiba1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My shipping update shows:

Your item left SHENZHEN, CHINA PEOPLES REP on November 18, 2010
Foreign International Dispatch, November 18, 2010, 11:04 am, SHENZHEN, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Foreign Acceptance, November 17, 2010, 4:35 am, PORTEE

Today is Dec 17th.

What should my expectations be?

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Bleh... My order hasn't come yet (Have until monday). And once shoptemp does go back up I wont be using it, since I'm stateside the shipping is horrible! And I know... its the holidays so I guess its excusable , and not a fault of Shoptemp itself, but I think I'm going to stick with Real Hot Stuff from now on. But I gotta give it to them that they have excellent prices! Hopefully It'll come in the next few days...

takion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ordered a supercard ds 2 from shoptemp on 11/20 before the whole nazi shutdown movment. i havn't received my scds2 yet.
i filed a duispute with paypal on 12/ 13 saying to show me a tracking number since i was doubting that my item was even sent out.

shoptemp replied with a chinapost tracking number
today i found a china post tracking page and i entered the tracking number into it.

the tracking number said that my supercard ds 2 was sent out on 11/23. it arrived at the "transit office of exchange" in shenzhen on 11/25 and according to the tracking number it has been sitting at that place since 11/25.

paypal has yet to decide what to do about this. i think they should send a special ops team in there with some silencers and smoke screen bombs and set this right! show that stupid "transit office of exchange" whats up! all of our flashcarts are stuck in in shenzhen
hate2.gif

SargeSmash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here was my response:

"At this time we have no ETA for when these items will be shipped out. I was told by my manager that we were accepting store credit up until the end of the month, but so far it seems many such orders have been delayed."

Not entirely sure what to do at this point.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
takion said:
i ordered a supercard ds 2 from shoptemp on 11/20 before the whole nazi shutdown movment. i havn't received my scds2 yet.
i filed a duispute with paypal on 12/ 13 saying to show me a tracking number since i was doubting that my item was even sent out.

shoptemp replied with a chinapost tracking number
today i found a china post tracking page and i entered the tracking number into it.

the tracking number said that my supercard ds 2 was sent out on 11/23. it arrived at the "transit office of exchange" in shenzhen on 11/25 and according to the tracking number it has been sitting at that place since 11/25.

paypal has yet to decide what to do about this. i think they should send a special ops team in there with some silencers and smoke screen bombs and set this right! show that stupid "transit office of exchange" whats up! all of our flashcarts are stuck in in shenzhen
hate2.gif

My item was shipped out on the 16th of last month according to the lameass china post but I have yet to see my goods.

Anyway, PP will give me a definite answer by the beginning of next year.. let's see if I can get my money back if by the item it's still not arrived. After all, I'm sure shoptemp has plenty of frozen funds which can be grounds for a refund..

lordgoober

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My card also seems to be sitting in the "transit office of exchange" and has been there since 11/25 as well. What the heck is going on here?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.