ShopTemp (V1) R.I.P.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I never actually had the chance to order anything, myself. If I managed to accumulate more credit then I probably would've put at least something in.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
This sucks royally....Shoptemp was my 1st stop for most things and I think my other site for purchasing flashcarts and thing of the such is down.... What to do what to do
frown.gif

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Lets resume,

a company that makes games requested, that a shop, that is a partner site of a big community, that condones piracy, have to remove all devices, that enables piracy and that were used mainly for playing pirated software anyway.

Honestly, I dont see anything wrong or incomprehensible about that. What would YOU do if you were Nintendo?

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Well, this is unfortunate news. In an internet filled with shady online stores, I felt comfort in knowing that Shoptemp was a reliable outlet. That trust will be sorely missed.

I'm eager to see ShopTemp's return, in whatever form it may be.
smile.gif

jceggbert5

Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.
Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
I never really looked at TempMas, but I was wondering, what have the prizes been in the past?

I'd be willing to donate a few bucks to the site (even though my job is brown and frozen right now (mowing)), just for TempMas prizes, what does everyone else say?

I think it'll be cool if we just get some members to donate to the annual event to keep it running as it always has, traditionally...

Please Costello, make a Donate area for Tempmas prizes! And don't cancel Tempmas!

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First of all sad to hear the news, it is seriously sad when law enforcement goes after small fish first...

Now on this news I decided to check the status of my first order from Shoptemp that is currently shipping.

Does anybody know why the tracking number that they've given me doesn't work on any of the courier sites? (DHL/UPS/EMS) I've been given a 9 digit number that I've plugged into each of the courier sites and each tell me the order can't be found!

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Shoptemp will be missed, I only got an R4 from there but was planning on a DSTWO or an AK2i... R.I. P Shoptemp.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
u_u this is quite sad..

I was about to buy a acekard 2i from there..

And it seemed there were good bounds between shoptemp and gbatemp.

But, there´s a lot of smart people here, so there´ll be a workaround for this..

Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I only just received my cart from shopTemp and everything went great. Good price, very fast shipping and well packaged. It's a damn shame!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.