Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
shlong said:
The Pi said:
This was bound to happen.

We all know ninty want to close GBAtemp and will do anything they can to make things hard for this site.

So who do we buy from now?
unsure.gif
Ninjas.

Chinese Ninjas! xD

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
stanleyopar2000 said:
The Pi said:

We all know ninty want to close GBAtemp and will do anything they can to make things hard for this site.

unsure.gif

maybe some online shops sell NDS Carts

or maybe an angel might direct you

they always have the one place that sells hot items and good deals..yea..that kind of stuff

That was horrible. I would have said something like:

"There's a site that I swear the PRICE on some items have been touched by ANGELS"
and
"there's this REAL site that has HOT prices on some great STUFF"

miketh2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not an ebay place for flashcarts? Everyone can sell their flashcarts to buyers and the site takes a fee?

So the ESA ordered the site to close? What about all the other sites? Lol? All you have to do is change the server to someplace else. If it's in the US or China, move it to the Netherlands, the site is untouchable then.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
The Pi said:

unsure.gif

they always have the one place that sells hot items and good deals..yea..that kind of stuff

"There's a site that I swear the PRICE on some items have been touched by ANGELS"
and

I was trying to be less obvious
unsure.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stanleyopar2000 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
The Pi said:

unsure.gif

and

I was trying to be less obvious
unsure.gif

News flash: you're both about as subtle as an anvil.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
miketh2005 said:
Why not an ebay place for flashcarts? Everyone can sell their flashcarts to buyers and the site takes a fee?

So the ESA ordered the site to close? What about all the other sites? Lol? All you have to do is change the server to someplace else. If it's in the US or China, move it to the Netherlands, the site is untouchable then.

*Based on a Current and true story

Once upon a time, there was a magic shack...

inside was a Television set...

The Television could watch almost any program you liked...any movie the viewers heart desired.

many peasants who worked for the machine decided to migrate and use the shack for all to enjoy

however the all seeing eye in the land of Communista told the Monsters Profiting All Assets put and end to this rebellion

the council summoned the ICE Ogres from the Castle of The Dominion

they raped, pillaged and destroyed the house....

but all hope was not lost...

for the sake of the little house and the poor peasants, the fairies of ingenuity located the shack to a bare and lonely island.

But the all seeing eye of "Saruron" on the Pyramid of faith, misery and lost hope, and deceit....foresaw this treachery and casted a spell his Ice Ogres the ability to fly.

once again...the monsters from the castle of Dominion, commanded Ice beasts to fly to the lonely island and decimate the poor and defenseless house

the task was complete once more...and all lay barren, and dead.

the energy of the fairies of ingenuity was almost sapped dry..

one however had an idea...

to locate to another land far far away where the evil eye of profit and capitalism could not see the rebellion.

they began to combine their magic to try again

What happens next?...

Only time will tell
tongue.gif

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS (for now) : Locating to another server won't save you.

joybeba6679

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I for sure wont miss a thing, its not like they gave an "excellent" service. My first order took 3 months, second one, with tracking number..., took 1 month and the last one never arrived, they gave me a refund tho... Whatever really I wont miss a thing...

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
stanleyopar2000 said:
The Pi said:

unsure.gif

Why are you doing that?
NDS?Card?Sale, Price?Angels, RealHotStuff.

There, I said it.
mellow.gif

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
The Pi said:

unsure.gif

Why are you doing that?

There, I said it.
mellow.gif

oh! I didn't know we could advertise other sites to buy flashcarts from *rubs the back of his head sheepishly*
rolleyes.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
Why are you doing that?

There, I said it.
mellow.gif

I thought when I quoted them without altering their incredibly obvious words, it would have been apparent.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Its a damn shame, really. They had a good run, though, and helped a lot of people get the items they wanted for a low price. It doesn't get much better than that. To ShopTemp!
grog.gif
Pour some out or drink it down, just make it count.

xSaeros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about people (like me) who have ordered from them just recently? Will I still get my product (Acekard2i)? It has been marked as shipped, but could this affect my order in anyway?

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
xSaeros said:
What about people (like me) who have ordered from them just recently? Will I still get my product (Acekard2i)? It has been marked as shipped, but could this affect my order in anyway?
If it is marked as shipped it is on its way, it should arrive, I reckon'.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well crap, my uncle was considering getting replacement screens for my cousin's DS Lite since she's kinda rough on them (she's low functioning with Autism, and she's scratched my DSi screen, but then again so has my step-sister and her friends, my cousin just made it more obvious, my step-sister and her friends made deep enough scratches to bother me, my other step-sister's friend scratched my laptop screen with some giant gaudy ring) and the hinge snapped so he was going to do a case mod. Oh well, I'm sure another place will have them. We weren't sure if the ribbon cable just came loose or if the screens were ruined all together, either way my uncle can fix it, he used to work for a game repair shop and fixed game machines like PS2's all the time.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Aeladya said:
Well crap, my uncle was considering getting replacement screens for my cousin's DS Lite since she's kinda rough on them (she's low functioning with Autism, and she's scratched my DSi screen, but then again so has my step-sister and her friends, my cousin just made it more obvious, my step-sister and her friends made deep enough scratches to bother me, my other step-sister's friend scratched my laptop screen with some giant gaudy ring) and the hinge snapped so he was going to do a case mod. Oh well, I'm sure another place will have them. We weren't sure if the ribbon cable just came loose or if the screens were ruined all together, either way my uncle can fix it, he used to work for a game repair shop and fixed game machines like PS2's all the time.

that's a LOT of scratches :wtf:

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Sucks.

But I have a dream.

THAT ONE DAYYYYY :

our freedom of expression and speech will be completely decimated...that one day we will be living in a shroud and a giant wall of communism

that one day the internet will be completely censored.

that our sons and daughters will look back..and say "why didn't we act sooner!...why were we complacent while they slowly took away our well being!?"

I have a dream!

xD

*Joking* somewhat
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol