ShopTemp Customer Feedback topic

gwarlek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My story isn't that happy.

Ordered 3 items on the 29th of July and ever since it is marked as Pre-order. One week after creating an order, I made support ticket to clear the situation, but still this ticket remain unanswered.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
hi gwarlek,

when did you make your ticket?
tickets shouldn't remain unanswered more than 24 hours (except on week-ends as stated on the support page)
when you order an item that is on pre-order of course you cant expect it to receive it immediately.
items are on preorder most of the times because the item is out of stock at the suppliers so they cant provide new stock immediately.

gwarlek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Costello,
I made my ticket on the 6th of august with Normal priority and minute after confirmation came on my mail. Thats all, no news ever since.
Right now I made another ticket, with High priority this time.

I understand what does preorder mean, but they could atleast answer on my ticket and tell approximate date of items appearing in a stock.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone from the UK worried about this http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=242883&hl=
I ordered an acekard a day after that was posted and it arrived today
yaynds.gif

Kittyneko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mistakenly ordered an M3i (since it's been out a while, thought it was in stock) & registered $2 shipping. No information on when it'll be in stock so I ticketed a request to swap it for a DSone (toss the $2 shipping, they could keep the difference of $1 cause I know paypal transactions are akward to modify for refunds).. but no reply. I thought it would make things easier for them and someone could use the extra $1 for coffee.. lol

I assume everything is dandy when stuff is in stock, given all the positive reviews. I don't mind if they're kinda slow on the 24-hour response for tickets, but a reply of any sort from them would be nice.

gwarlek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kittyneko said:
Mistakenly ordered an M3i (since it's been out a while, thought it was in stock) & registered $2 shipping. No information on when it'll be in stock so I ticketed a request to swap it for a DSone (toss the $2 shipping, they could keep the difference of $1 cause I know paypal transactions are akward to modify for refunds).. but no reply. I thought it would make things easier for them and someone could use the extra $1 for coffee.. lol

I assume everything is dandy when stuff is in stock, given all the positive reviews. I don't mind if they're kinda slow on the 24-hour response for tickets, but a reply of any sort from them would be nice.
Hah, I am in your shoes, Kittyneko! I ordered M3i as well, together with other cards. After creating second ticket, I finally got an answer about short stock. They are waiting restock approximately in two weeks... So I asked to switch that luckless card for Acekard2i, disregarding almost 5$ difference. Now more than 48 hours passed and no reply from them so far.

Kittyneko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, well guess I'll try making a 2nd ticket, see how that goes..

edit - doesn't seem to allow new tickets (flags everything as error, including static fields I can't modify), but can do additions to a ongoing ticket/thread. Did that already, though.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shoptemp had an early week-end this week.
http://shoptemp.com/news/30

QUOTE said:
Posted on 13th Aug 2010 @ 11:11 AM

Hello,

a quick word from the staff to let you know that we'll be on week-end a little early this week: Thursday and Friday instead of Saturday and Sunday.
We will be back on the 14th (Saturday) and ship out orders from the 12th and 13th.

Thanks for your patience!
The staff

The notice was on the frontpage for a while, but seemed to disappear after they added some new products.

Kittyneko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a reply, all good now:

Hello,

Thank you for your patience, we are making the amendment now and your order should be shipped very soon!

We will keep your registered airmail tracking option as thanks for your patience. Besides, we have plenty of coffee... ;-) It's our lifeblood.

Thank you for shopping at ShopTemp.

DiD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
users.telenet.be
XP
Country
Belgium
As a GBAtemp member I decided to make an order at ShopTemp. Guess any support to the site is appriciated.
biggrin.gif

I needed some spare parts to repair my daughters DS and ordered an adapter a long the way. Finding and ordering items went very easy. Payment was done through PayPal, which went without a problem. Since my package had to travel half around the world, I decided to take an express delivey. Order was done on August 4th and I received the package (in perfect state) on my doorstep on August 9th by DHL.

Great service and one of the better experiences I had with an online shop.

1Player

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
terrible customer service/support...I don't think I'll buy from shoptemp again
I had a bad dstwo, took them almost to 2 week to reply with return address, and it's only because I contact costello that they finally reply to my support ticket.

realhotstuff.com is the place for me now....bought 2 dstwo there with no problems..
and they ship fast..
it takes shoptemp 3 days to change from awaiting fullfillment to awaiting shipment
while at realhotstuff in 3 days, I'm already using the flash cart

I'll only buy from shoptemp when I want a wood compatible R4

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
You are just downright lying. You never contacted me. Unless you used another account (some guy contacted me before about an order)
And the support answers within 24 to 48 hours except on weekends.
If you ordered during a week end obviously it'll take a little longer for them to process your order (order during the weekend, your order gets shipped on monday morning).

Marlonguppy

Trophies
Website
artoftrolling.memebase.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
1Player said:
terrible customer service/support...I don't think I'll buy from shoptemp again
I had a bad dstwo, took them almost to 2 week to reply with return address, and it's only because I contact costello that they finally reply to my support ticket.

realhotstuff.com is the place for me now....bought 2 dstwo there with no problems..
and they ship fast..
it takes shoptemp 3 days to change from awaiting fullfillment to awaiting shipment
while at realhotstuff in 3 days, I'm already using the flash cart

I'll only buy from shoptemp when I want a wood compatible R4
You are just "advertising", aren't you?

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered on the night of Sunday 12th
All my items got here today!!!

In a state of shock to be honest, I've ordered stuff from my own country that hasn't gotten here this quick, was expecting to wait another week at the very least.

Haven't tested the products yet, but am doing so now. The packaging was really good though
smile.gif

/Tested the goods now

R4 = Perfect, works with WoodR4 as promised
smile.gif

Acekard 2i = Perfect, HW ID 81, spring loaded
Sandisk 2gb MicroSD = Nice and fast
Kingston 4gb = Chinese origin, works fine

Very happy with ShopTemp
smile.gif

/2nd edit

Put a review on Reseller Ratings

Shrander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered a Supercard DSTwo.
It came in quickly, but I also ordered the option to have it updated to the newest firmware, and the card that was sent to me was 2 versions behind the version that came out a couple days before I even made the purchase.

Lt. Brannigan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Despite my reservations, and concerns that I was just ripped off after ordering from them, my fears proved to be groundless and I got my items in less than 2 weeks. Over all a good experience, and will consider ordering from them again.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I made my order on the 25th September and chose Hong Kong Registered Air Mail, I received my order today 4th October.

This is what I call a great service, speedy delivery, well packaged and I was kept informed throughout my order process, thank you ShopTemp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1