Hacking Shitty Server For 5.5.0/5.5.1 Exploits!

snuffychris605

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not much to say here. I have a little webserver right now for using exploits on 5.5.0/5.5.1! Enjoy :D
http://69.242.134.185:7777/index.html

If you want to self host this just download the package here:
http://69.242.134.185:7777/www.rar

ALONG WITH ALL OF THIS. I NOW HAVE A DOMAIN THAT I FORGOT I BOUGHT FOR 99 CENTS.
http://big.anus.trade <3

Thanks to spkuja for hosting a DNS for me :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TROUBLE SHOOTING METHODS​
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I went to the one spkuja hosted and clicked homebrew, then homebrew again and my wiiu is now frozen attempting to play a video, is this suppose to happen? Was I suppose to download anything for my SD card?

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
OP
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
So I went to the one spkuja hosted and clicked homebrew, then homebrew again and my wiiu is now frozen attempting to play a video, is this suppose to happen? Was I suppose to download anything for my SD card?
Download the package at the bottom of the first page on your computer, and then put the wiiu folder on your SD Card in your Wii U. That's all you need on there, once you have that, just keep trying to play the video.

hudhair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have pokkem tournament but I cant launch it, it just gives me game options. It also gives me a black screen with an error.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Opera Mini says there's a virus in the package. Is this just a false alarm?
It's completely safe.

snuffychris605

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download the package at the bottom of the first page on your computer, and then put the wiiu folder on your SD Card in your Wii U. That's all you need on there, once you have that, just keep trying to play the video.
Do I also put that wiiu folder in the www.rar also on the wiiu folder in my sd card? I also had to make a wiiu folder on my sd as it doesnt have one

UrbanPwner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aww rip. i turned off wii u now i just get black screen again

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

made it back on but it crashed when loading sdcaffine

Reactions: Gary Hamilton

ARVI80

Trophies
XP
Country
I have pokkem tournament but I cant launch it, it just gives me game options.

1) If you have an hyphenated e in the folders titlename, you need to delete it and replace it with a normal character.
2) Make sure that you have the title Id, in square brackets, at the end of the folder name.
3) Double check the file structure and that it contains 3 folders named: code, content and meta.

If meta is missing, use a nus grabber to download the latest update and merge all the folders into the existing ones.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
OP
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
1) If you have an hyphenated e in the folders titlename, you need to delete it and replace it with a normal character.
2) Make sure that you have the title Id, in square brackets, at the end of the folder name.
3) Double check the file structure and that it contains 3 folders named: code, content and meta.

If meta is missing, use a nus grabber to download the latest update and merge all the folders into the existing ones.
Can I put that up on the troubleshooting part of the OP?

hudhair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you it worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...