Gaming Shin Megami Tensei: Persona PSP (u)

• Thread starter Azngamer15
  • Start date
  • Views 4,373
  • Replies 9
A

Azngamer15

OP
So guys, it's the dawn of another major 5.55 game release. Anyone try it out yet? Course the Japanese one was released last year, and definitely playable, but then again so was Disgaea 2, and well, haha here we are still not able to play THAT either. I'm currently getting it as we speak, I'm wondering if anyone beat me to the punch? (haha does it work? have you tried to modify the iso in any way? what happens? etc.)

ITT we report our findings

A

Azngamer15

OP
sucks, considering I have a 3000, so I can't even play it if/when a new CFW comes out =(, currently on 5.03 GEN anyway. we shalt see...

neorebirth

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
same goes for me, just tried it and couldn't run, less disapointing then disagaea 2 since I was kind of expecting =( hope that the CFW will out soon

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
I just got the actual game UMD. I was hoping when I logged in I'd see something for getting it to work, but looks like I gotta wait huh? Darn. Oh well, at least I have the 2 disc soundtrack I can listen to while I wait. Curse you Sony and your tricky... trickiness!
angry.gif

{EDIT}
And then I saw how old this topic was... Hey! At least I used search! This was just close to the top. lol

BKZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Captain Cocoa said:
I just got the actual game UMD. I was hoping when I logged in I'd see something for getting it to work, but looks like I gotta wait huh? Darn. Oh well, at least I have the 2 disc soundtrack I can listen to while I wait. Curse you Sony and your tricky... trickiness!
angry.gif

Upgrade to 5.50 GEN D-2. That firmware plays all 5.55+ without patching. Also this topic is almost 2 months old so its kinda old and outdated

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I realized that after I posted. Working on getting what I need to switch to GEN already now that I found where I needed to go. (Thought this was like the topic specifically for Persona like the NDS games get, guess not) Thanks though.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-