Shin Megami Tensei IV trailer with GAMEPRAY!

Lube_Skyballer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

The first trailer for Shin Megami Tensei IV has arrived. It shows a bit more of the game's setting and GAMEPLAY.
It's slated for a release a some point in 2013 for Japan with no news on any Western release date yet.

Youtube video description;
ニンテンドー3DS用RPG『真・女神転生IV』セカンドトレーラー。
9月20日発売の週刊ファミ通にて大特集記事が掲載&
9月22&23日の東京ゲームショウ2012 セガブースにて、セカンドトレーラーのノーカット版を上映予定。(ビジネスデイの20&21日も、1日1回のみ上映します)
今後の情報にご期待ください。

Second trailer "IV Shin Megami Tensei" RPG for the Nintendo 3DS.
Large feature article published in the Weekly Famitsu released on September 20 &
Segabusu at Tokyo Game Show 2012 22 & 23 September, plans showing the uncut version of the second trailer. (Also 20 & 21 of the Business Day, screened only once a day)
Please look forward to future information.

Exciting! The more I discover of the Shin Megami Tensei series the more I like it.

Get that hype machine going, GBAtemp!

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Wow, it looks pretty amazing... From what I understood from the video the main char seems to be like a samurai (well, they kept talking about samurai), although he looked more like a ninja, it seems like they can travel to different times too, or maybe some sort of alternate reality or something, since there were different settings like castles and futuristic buildings... Anyway, I can't wait for this, SMT games are one of my fave rpg series ever.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
And I was hoping for 3D rendered demons...still, this doesn't look bad at all, will definitely get it on release.

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
My only small gripe is, where the hell is Kaneko? Its a different character designer this time :C Oh well, so long as they don't mess up the demon designs I am cool with this.
Other than that:
HYPE THROUGH THE FUCKING ROOF, I WILL BUY A 3DS JUST FOR THIS FUCKING GAME
SMT > EVERYTHING

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@