Gaming Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2, Release: Feb 28

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Nagoya team is the clear victor for most awesome to pair with. All 3 of them are awesome, personality wise. Combat wise, Jungo is a tank. I sorta overpowered my main 3 teams with demons...so my 4th usually had crap leftovers. Jungo didn't give a shit, he could still take out groups of demons, by himself.
Fumi seems to be the #1 magic user. She kicked some serious ass when I was using her. She's not even that fragile. Airi is kinda useless...but she's still awesome and adorable so that can be forgiven.

Forgot to say, thanks for the help on the 2nd day battle with piano girl, it really helped.

Microcastle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argh! Got the patched version of this game for my M3i Zero (with latest official firmware) and yet I cannot finish the fight against Dubhe, some debris end up blocking the path and my victory condition changes to an impossible objective :( Is there a known problem with the M3i Zero and DS2 or I am just doing something wrong?

Thanks for replies in advance.

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Argh! Got the patched version of this game for my M3i Zero (with latest official firmware) and yet I cannot finish the fight against Dubhe, some debris end up blocking the path and my victory condition changes to an impossible objective :( Is there a known problem with the M3i Zero and DS2 or I am just doing something wrong?

Thanks for replies in advance.

Your best bet is to patch the rom with that patch... you should find it within the few pages back. I'm already at the last day.

Shinintendo

OP
Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
Is there a way to -
save all the chars? apart from otome everyone died on me :X joe and the 2 other dudes.
I'm in the 4th day now if anyone need any help tell me!

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way to -
save all the chars? apart from otome everyone died on me :X joe and the 2 other dudes.
I'm in the 4th day now if anyone need any help tell me!

Once the option to save them pops up, do it right away.
For example, to save Juugo, you have to

Look for the damn RAM right away.
(I mean seriously, she carries around 10 laptops with her, wtf does she need more RAM?)

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Just made it to day two. I've been taking it slow (as in, barely playing) out of fear that it would start to bore me. It has not done that so far. In fact, I'm liking the story, and the characters. I would guess the reason that I couldn't get into the first game was that after about three hours, I still had zero reason to appreciate any of the characters. They all sucked. As the combat has remained the same, and the demon setting, fusing, buying, skills, etc. have remained the same, I can really only boil it down to a really slow start in the first game.

KamuiSakata

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so, I love this game. Yamato's route was really interesting. To me. Maybe because I find him hot. But man, I was sad when I had to-
Kill Alcor. Poor Alcor..
So, to make up for this, I decided to go down his route. So.. Anyone have any idea on how to do this? Or at least get me started on how?

ScarletCrystals

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alcors, route? Talk to him a lot appearantly.

I too went the Yamato route.
The last two Septentrion were pretty darn easy. Of couse, it helps if you have a Titiana that nulls everything.

Grinding to get enough mecca so I can can fuse the demon I want before the final battle.

song1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
2nd play now ( 4th if count JP ver ) want to fight Alice and bellzebub but i did't past over macca on 2nd . TT^TT

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So does it really matter with the confrontation mission on day 4 if you pick JP, the normal people or neither of them?

MikeElissenAerod

Trophies
XP
So I have been playing this game up until Day 6. Hoped to get all my characters at Fate Level 4 and only had Jungo, Otome and Joe at level 3. Thought I would have Day 7 to wrap things up, sadly it turns out that you need to have all characters at Fate Level 4 before the end of day 6.

Hopefully somebody uploads a Save file precisely at the end of day 6 where you can make a path choice.

Want to see all the endings but opposed to replaying day 1-6 to do get them.

song1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
So I have been playing this game up until Day 6. Hoped to get all my characters at Fate Level 4 and only had Jungo, Otome and Joe at level 3. Thought I would have Day 7 to wrap things up, sadly it turns out that you need to have all characters at Fate Level 4 before the end of day 6.

Hopefully somebody uploads a Save file precisely at the end of day 6 where you can make a path choice.

Want to see all the endings but opposed to replaying day 1-6 to do get them.
2nd playthrough have more new boss ,like belial nebiros Alice etc. it's worth to play 2nd

ScarletCrystals

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Polaris down! Screw the arms, went straight for the center.
Thus the world was remade and everyone becomes assholes like Yamato. But of course, Yamato and his retinue are still the biggest assholes of all (a summary of Yamato ending)

sinder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Polaris down! Screw the arms, went straight for the center.
Thus the world was remade and everyone becomes assholes like Yamato. But of course, Yamato and his retinue are still the biggest assholes of all (a summary of Yamato ending)

lol
exactly why I'm doing his ending last.

But I was very disappointed when Fumi joined him...........

bejiman

Trophies
XP
Country
This might be a bug or AP, I managed to heal a dead demon. But I can't use that demon to fight nor resurrect it.

This happened during Saturday, ambush inside the theater/hall? against Airi and Otome where operation box happened.

Scyris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I been playing this only in day 2 but I don't see whats so great about it so far, the story kinda.. well sucks, they bascally reused the story from the 1st one in some part. I am looking for a x2 exp code myself atm, since I don't really care for the games combat i'd rather have high lv chars just mow them down so I can get it over with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster