ROM Hack Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 ENG PATCH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I thought Atlus is going to localize the game later this year?????

EDIT: Use FAQ!!!! They are a lot better than Asking us, unless you can pinpoint us in a exact location where the faq does not cover. But it's up to you

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
end of FEB (02/28/2012)
it comes out in the USA

devilsurvivor2_faithful_bottom_2.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I thought Atlus is going to localize the game later this year?????

EDIT: Use FAQ!!!! They are a lot better than Asking us, unless you can pinpoint us in a exact location where the faq does not cover. But it's up to you
its japanese
Delay playing the game then, There is no faqs for Devil survivor currently. It's just next month,

Try to check for gameplay in youtube then. I'm 100% sure you don't need to Understand what it says.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if your not sure why actually posting here?

Because it's a... forum? :wtf:

The game comes out next month. Translators and romhackers don't usually make patches for games that are being localized with the exception of Pokemon and a few other games.

Thus, the not sure if serious.

Waiting won't kill you. So wait or just enjoy it in Japanese.

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if your not sure why actually posting here?
The game comes out next month. Translators and romhackers don't usually make patches for games that are being localized with the exception of Pokemon and a few other games.

Waiting won't kill you. So wait or just enjoy it in Japanese.
Also, Atlus is pretty good about localizing their own games. Since Nocturne, we've only missed a few Shin Megami Tensei titles here in the U.S., which is another reason for the romhackers to hold off.

Reactions: 1 person

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Being butthurt in broken Engrish isn't offensive, it just makes you look like a bigger moron.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
This thread was stupid to begin with. The game is being localized, and that has been common knowledge for a long while now. Translators tend not to mess with anything that will receive an English release. Usually, their work is being done because the announcement hasn't happened. When it does, they tend to quit, since there is no longer a point in trying. The announcement of the localization of Devil Survivor 2 was made pretty closely with the announcement of the game in Japan, if my memory serves me correctly. The subject matter of the thread is laid out poorly, and this is basically begging for help in the form of begging for a translation that need not happen.

Nice try, coolness, but you're the only one on your side here. You screwed up. Accept it and move on.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ... +1