kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamestop in brazil. They have that?
Hack the ps3. Or buy your games. GBAtemp are all greedy arseholes. And even if they had, they would most likely give it to their friends rather than some stranger.
Probably not but you can buy them online (gamestop.com)
Oh jeez. Sometimes you have to wonder if people are joking or not, but then you realize it's GBATemp and people are being serious.
my location is "lost" and you don't expect me to say something stupid?
You're alright.

haxan

Trophies
XP
Country
hi bro.
i have motor storm apocalypse. and its unopened.
i didnt play it cuz my friend has it and he told me i have to update my ps3 to play is sooo i dont realy need it.

right now im moving houses and its packed with my stuff so once i finish moving i'll tell u and i'll send it for free ^_^

akari212

Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='TheZoc']
stop asking for the :"Welcome Back Package" freebies, since once your get your free games, your done with it. It will just activate the game on your console and begin to que it on your download list. Plus if you look on your Download Basket, the "free" games are not added.

And if you badly want some free PSN games, then jailbreak is the only thing you can do. Or, go socialized your self on other PS forums and once your have their trust, then you can beg them if you can have it.

TheZoc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@[member='akari212']

This topic is a month old. I'm not constantly asking for it.

I imagined that, if people got games for free and aren't playing them for some reason, maybe they could lend it to me. I thought it wouldn't hurt anyone to ask.

And no, I didn't get any games until now. From the last month, I could save some money to get Super Stardust HD, which I'm really enjoying. Other than that, I don't have any games, besides the free PSN demos.

akari212, I'm sorry if this post annoyed you, it was never my will to annoy anyone.

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
Gamestop in brazil. They have that?
Hack the ps3. Or buy your games. GBAtemp are all greedy arseholes. And even if they had, they would most likely give it to their friends rather than some stranger.
Probably not but you can buy them online (gamestop.com)
Oh jeez. Sometimes you have to wonder if people are joking or not, but then you realize it's GBATemp and people are being serious.
my location is "lost" and you don't expect me to say something stupid?
You're alright.

you stop making us americans look bad thats why other people dont like us...

and zoc dont apologize its really not a big deal tbh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: