several problems with a new acekard2 and need help

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by jim168, Jan 12, 2010.

1. jim168

Newcomer jim168 Newbie

Jun 10, 2007
    i just got my acekard2 yesterday and theres been several problems popping up (and im new to akio), though im pretty sure it has something to do with my ds ( cause im running the acekard with ds original). im having some problems with the wifi cheat update and using the cheats in general. basically the wifi updates for the cheats goes smoothly but its doesnt seem to work. whenever i try to use cheats with either zelda and the spirit tracks and mario and luigi inside bowser story, it just says that no cheats in the data base(but akio is able to find cheats in the .dat file for kingdom heart). it seems to me that though the wifi updates for cheats went smoothly, the urcheats.dat didnt really get replaced with the new one. im just wondering if anyone else is having similar issue or can help me with this.

original ds (also tried with my friends ds lite but no good either)
    acekard2 (with akio 1.5.1 firmware)
    all games are (U) version (the games work fine)
  2. XWolf

Member XWolf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 9, 2009
    United Kingdom
    There are several threads about each of the problems you have...

How do you find them? With the near mystical SEARCH BUTTON! I'll give you a hint...

It's at the top!

Several things to search on - one is setting the game id; use r4cce086. WiFi updates - loads on that...