Several problems regarding RB2 DLC, Semibrick n' shop channel.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by megadeoxys, Apr 23, 2010.

1. megadeoxys
    OP

Newcomer megadeoxys Member

United States
    Several questions. I'll start off by saying thanks to all those who are willing to assist me with this. Also, my Wii is NTSC, and modded with D2CKEY. I have the homebrew channel as well.

Let's start with the RB2 one.
    I downloaded the wii wad installer alond with to files, named sZAE and sZBE. I installed them and got the 1017 error.
    Indeed the songs seem to be purchased, but as I try to download them, I get the 204704 error, and it tells me to try again later.
    What can I do about that? I saw a suggested solution to the problem: uninstall, install 2 times and then uninstall and install.
    I did that and tried again to download a song, but now it seems that the download is stuck.

The second problem is that I have a semi brick. I think I have the latest 4.2 installed, from when I tried to run NSMBW, and at some point I got it to work too. So how can I fix that?

The last problem is that I can't download anything from the shop channel. I get another error, I think it's 204503 or something along that line, and there's a try again button.

2. megadeoxys
    OP

Newcomer megadeoxys Member

United States
    At the rate threads are going away in this forum, I have to bump.
    I do apologize.