1. papapoipoi

OP papapoipoi Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Hi,

I'm new to this Switch world, even if I had many experiences on several other consoles.

I'm encountering a few problems which makes it impossible for me to exploit my hacked Switch.

First problem, after injecting Hekate 5.3.2 payload, in 90% of the case, I see the first splashscreen of Hekate, then it does vanish and I get the "RCM device deconnected" message. And in 10% of the cases it does start OK... I've tried several options but can't figure out what is happening (for instance, re-installing driver, changing USB cable, USB port, ...). It looks like it is totally random,

Second problem : several HB doesn't work normally, and I can't find anybody havving the same behavior I get. For instance, when trying to use Lockpick, everything is fine, except the fact I cannot quit the app at the end with the + key. If I start Tinfoil I get a black screen and app exits directly, when using nXDownload, firs screen appears but I'm unable to do anything once in the HB (no controls work, I've to go to the home menu to be able to kill the process).

There is certainly something I made wrong bu I can't figure out what my problem is...

Any idea ? I certainly need to give you some more informations so please do not hesitate to ask,

Best regards

2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    How is your SD card formatted?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - problems, Several, Hekate5