Neil Peart Wannabe
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So I won a USB Gecko a while back and I'm finally getting around to setting up WiiRD. Problem is, I can get it set up :|

I load up the game in Gecko, and open up WiiRD and hit Run. It doesn't really do anything (or rather I can't do anything with it) after that. I've got latest version of both WiiRD and Gecko, the Gecko is in the Slot B, I've got Debugger enabled in the settings. So I'm stumped on why it's not doing anything (I just want to fool around with the screen shot function
tongue.gif
).

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ahh just the man, really sorry that this isnt an answer to your question (i've never owned a gecko, i've never even read about one lol.) but i have a question for you.

do you know if there's currently a cIOS that allows the USB loader and a USB device to be used at the same time? (eg rock band from USB HDD and rock band USB Instruments?)

because at the mo, i'm just having to run it from a disc using cIOSCORP on 4.0, and it just seems so slow compared to HDD loading, and i'd love to have a Rock Band 2 channel on my wii that the game would actually be playable for lol

Cheers, and sorry again!

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Mrkinator said:
So I won a USB Gecko a while back and I'm finally getting around to setting up WiiRD. Problem is, I can get it set up :|

I load up the game in Gecko, and open up WiiRD and hit Run. It doesn't really do anything (or rather I can't do anything with it) after that. I've got latest version of both WiiRD and Gecko, the Gecko is in the Slot B, I've got Debugger enabled in the settings. So I'm stumped on why it's not doing anything (I just want to fool around with the screen shot function
tongue.gif
).
did your game got hooked? there should be a gamename and game id at the top of wiiRd
if not try it with another game or use rebooter then boot the game from the disc channel

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think it hooks, It had the game name and ID

I tried both Rock Band and Rock Band 2, the usb gecko connects for a minute in the WiiRD console, then says something like Retrying connection, connection fail, resetting USB Gecko.

MasterHand300

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mrkinator said:

I tried both Rock Band and Rock Band 2, the usb gecko connects for a minute in the WiiRD console, then says something like Retrying connection, connection fail, resetting USB Gecko.

People Keep On Topic

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
MasterHand300 said:
Mrkinator said:

People Keep On Topic
Uh...wtf are you talking about, that is on topic
wtf.gif
. If anything you should tell ever one else in this thread to keep on topic except dsrules and I....

I think I'll try again tomorrow, maybe I'll try a different game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Killer Instinct for the SNES MSU-1.... sooo good lol