Hacking Setting up M3i zero

dimetech

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks in advance for an help.
I just received the M3i zero for use with a DSLite. I'm pretty confused as to how to set this thing up. I DL'd the software from M3adapter's M3i zero product page but don't know what to do with it. It seems like its a bunch of internal files and whatnot. Please advise how to get this running with the latest software so I can start playing some games. Thanks again.

Jotokun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to copy the folder labled "System" and the file labled "F_CORE.DAT" to the root of your micro SD card, then plug the cable that came with it into the card and plug it into a computer. A red LED should start blinking, when it stops, you can unplug the card, remove the cable and you'll be able to use it.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
1. Format your MicroSD card.
2. Download and extract this file.
3. Copy the SYSTEM folder to the root of your MicroSD card.

After this, you can create other folders and organize them any way you want on the card. Throw some ROMs onto the card, pop it in your DS and you're good to go!

Creating two folders called "NDS" and "GBA" (also in the root) is recommended if you plan on loading ROMs within TouchPod as well. If you choose to do this, place your NDS ROMs in the NDS folder and your GBA ROMs in the GBA folder.

dimetech

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys. Everythings working good. The only other question I have is how to backup my saves from my DS cartridges so I can put them on the M3i. Can you do this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too