[serious question] Does size matter?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,160
  • Replies 31

Mr_Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
The dark endless abyss of empty eternal oblivion.
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
@Mr_Reaper Can you please stop posting replies that are several screens tall? The thumbnail embeds exist for a reason.

84713265-cute-teddy-bear-holding-a-yellow-sign-that-reads-i-m-sorry-isolated-on-a-white-background.jpg

But seriously, how do I do a thumbnail?? All I see is the "image" button!?

It's not my fault! I only have 9 posts, see?! I'm just a noob!! :u

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
84713265-cute-teddy-bear-holding-a-yellow-sign-that-reads-i-m-sorry-isolated-on-a-white-background.jpg

But seriously, how do I do a thumbnail?? All I see is the "image" button!?

It's not my fault! I only have 9 posts, see?! I'm just a noob!! :u
When you upload an image, there's a list of images attached to the post under the text box. Press thumbnail.

Mr_Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
The dark endless abyss of empty eternal oblivion.
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
When you upload an image, there's a list of images attached to the post under the text box. Press thumbnail.

Upload an image?

Ohhh, I was just directly hot-linking to images on other sites, since that's the most correct way to share images -- everyone loves it when you use their website's bandwidth to derp around on random forums on the internet!

eeeeeeeeh, just dick around on the eof, you'll get before long that the rest of the temp is pretty boring /s
don't kill me mods

Pfft, like I'm gonna listen to some noob who only has 5 posts (-_-)

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Upload an image?

Ohhh, I was just directly hot-linking to images on other sites, since that's the most correct way to share images -- everyone loves it when you use their website's bandwidth to derp around on random forums on the internet!
Use the spoiler tags then.

D

Deleted User

OP
Upload an image?

Pfft, like I'm gonna listen to some noob who only has 5 posts (-_-)
He's right, though. You have to upload the image from your local storage, and then click the thumbnail button. It doesn't work with Image URLs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0