Hardware Serious Nintendo Switch problems at launch [Spanish]

¿ You had problems with your console Nintendo Switch?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy_Heron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Altf4.cl
XP
Country
Chile
  1. Heating
  2. Scratches
  3. Dead Pixels
  4. Limited warranty
  5. Joycon problems
  6. Etc...

I do not want to panic or spam, but this Youtuber is right. Video in Spanish.

I really want to buy the console, but with these problems ..... I have doubts

Last edited by Hardy_Heron,

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I think people tend to forget that there's a margin of failure on all electronics, and that the Internet has allowed the vocal minority to more easily express their doubts, which is perfectly okay.

I'm not saying problems don't exist, but I'll take a guess that there are probably many more quietly happy people than people with broken consoles or those that have issues. Thus far, I haven't run into any issues with mine, not even the joycon connectivity issues some people seem to have.

I'd say to make sure to buy the console from a reputable place with a good exchange or return policy so you can get a new unit right away if something happens to it within the return/exchange period.

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
Only problem I've encountered was a 2 second freeze whilst playing BoTW in handheld mode. Other than that it's been fine.

Hardy_Heron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Altf4.cl
XP
Country
Chile
[Update]
It seemed like everything was smiles in the Nintendo world with the launch of the Switch; However, some users have encountered certain hardware issues with the new console. One of them is the blue screen of death, which recently appeared to him to an early adopter of the console.

The reddit user known as supportdevil commented in the Nintendo Switch subreddit that after playing "a little" The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the screen went totally blank and became very noisy. At that moment, he decided that the best thing was to restart, but once he turned on the only thing that appeared was the blue screen.

Supportdevil got in touch with Nintendo's technical service, who informed him that his Switch was dead, and that the best thing he could do was to contact the store where he bought it for replacement. In this way, the player will have to wait a few more days to continue his adventure in Hyrule, but he will not be able to continue from where he stayed.

It is worth mentioning that you have nothing to worry about, since there is only one report of this failure. In addition, in case you have the misfortune to be the second victim of the blue screen of the Switch, it is practically a fact that your unit will be replaced.

486827.jpg

Last edited by Hardy_Heron,

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We have seen this before and it was only marginally acceptable then, but now posting the video in Spanish? This is an English speaking forum, please remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7fk_DUz5g +1