Gaming Separate xbox to play online

Harri103

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive been searching around online put cant seem to find an answer to this.

Ive flashed my xbox and am playing it offline at the moment to avoid getting banned, could i get a spare xbox and use that to play online (just switching the hdd between them) or could i just buy a spare benq drive and flash it with my stock firmware that ive got backed up and switch between them?

i guess the question is really "does microsoft use what's on you hdd in any way to detect if youve been running backup games" i always assumed they were detecting the modified firmware on the drive.

i realize no one knows for sure how detect for bans, but if someone's been doing this ^ without getting banned could you let me know

many thanks

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can swap hard drives with a "stock" 360 all you want from a regular ban perspective although early games might trouble this (last year those who had some early leaked games, mainly Borderlands and Forza 3, on their profiles were hit with temporary bans).

As far as we know swapping DVD drives will do nothing for you.

Harri103

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok thanks for the reply I appreciate it. I guess ill pick up an unmodded xbox from somewhere then and use that to play my originals online switching drives would have been a load of hassle anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong