send data from pc to ds game??

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by turkaos1992, Dec 26, 2008.

Dec 26, 2008
  1. turkaos1992
    OP

Newcomer turkaos1992 Newbie

Germany
    hello

I have a idea but I have not much knowlege in coding progs. My question could it be possible to send from the pc to a ds game data?? for example pokemon. Maybe somebody could code a prog which allows to send event tickets or special items over wi-fi. Its only an idea but I know it´s possible to code a prog which can do this.
    could anybody try to code a prog like this???

sorry for my very bad english I´m german

2. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    it's not possible.
    to make it possible the PC would have to communicate like a nintendoDS, which it can't.
    a DS and a PC can connect with each other, but through ways not supported by any current official game.

3. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    We do have wifime and similar things I guess but as it stands no we can not.
    Using a DS/wii to communicate with another DS on the other hand has been done for a while (see thread on injecting apps into the download play).

Either way it would require some serious effort and would probably involve driver level hacks to specific cards again. You are better off coding cheats or save editors for this sort of thing.