Status
Not open for further replies.

WipendClean

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, newbie to the site with a burning question...

I have the Team Xecuter SX hack on my switch but I'm thinking of selling the Switch.

If I sell it on eBay then I don't want the person who buys it to get banned if they go online - is there a way for me to do this?

Or would you recommend selling it hacked with the paperclip thing telling people in the description and title it's hacked of course.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
If you don't want the buyer to get banned when they go online, simply tell them not to.
If you go online with a hacked system, you get banned (regardless if you've pirated games or not). The only way to not get banned is to restore the console to a pre-hacked state with a NAND backup before going online.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, newbie to the site with a burning question...

I have the Team Xecuter SX hack on my switch but I'm thinking of selling the Switch.

If I sell it on eBay then I don't want the person who buys it to get banned if they go online - is there a way for me to do this?

Or would you recommend selling it hacked with the paperclip thing telling people in the description and title it's hacked of course.

If you want to sell it on Ebay. Nintendo will caught you and fined you and possibly jail time. Dont sell hacked switch on Ebay. NEVER! TOO RISK!

Just read it at Discord.. Someone's friend sell it to Ebay and got fined of over 3 thousand dollars and order him to go to the court.. Meaning ? Possible jail time or maybe more charge addition to the amount.

Last edited by spotanjo3,
Reactions: WipendClean

WipendClean

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So would you suggest just trading it in at my local store? Or will they be able to tell it's being hacked immediately?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So would you suggest just trading it in at my local store? Or will they be able to tell it's being hacked immediately?

Yes. They might and maybe not. You never know.

It is better to sell it to someone you know. Dont trust the store or Ebay. You never know that they might report you or something. Never tried it myself but I prefer not and never will.

Be wise! I would sell my hacked Switch to someone I know who wants it. Its safe that way.

Last edited by spotanjo3,
Reactions: WipendClean

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you had a clean nand before hacking it, restore that, you won't know if it is ban or not until you really go online, as certificate is store on Nintendo server end, as of right now we have no way of altering that and unban unit, You can always sell it on the forum, but you need to reach 100 post, but make sure to mention if it ban if it is really ban.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
Not saying these people don't know what they're talking about. But I have 2 switches and both of them I've went on and off online since SX OS first came out and I haven't been banned yet.
I have all my CFW on emuNAND but it was on sysNAND before and all I did was just format it and I haven't been banned, so I'd assume a format cleans it enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs