SEGA NEEDS YOU!

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nights!!! But I hope it's not a port. I was not happy with the port conversion of Sonic 1 to gameboy. A similar treatment of Nights on the Wii would be disappointing.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think they should worry about saving sonic first...

edit-
how about a new panzer dragoon. that was my favorite saturn game

I agree, we need a new Panzer Dragoon. It would be controlled great with the Wiimote.
there was a nice panzer game on the xbox

I know. Played it, loved it! But we need a NEW one. Maybe a new RPG like PD Saga. That game is so good it deserves a sequel.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
I voted for Nights of course, as a sequel to this classic is the one thing I want to see more then Kylie's rude bits!

Panzer Dragoon Saga would be nice in a next-gen incarnation
Burning Rangers would be better !!!!
I think with the current hardware, BR would look absolutely awesome - a great Saturn game, but rather let down by the hardware of the machine.... transparencies were a bit of a struggle for the Saturn, but Sonic Team made a bold fist of it with BR.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Panzer Dragoon normal and a Saga game, Nights, Ristar, Burning Rangers and a Phantasy Star that goes back to its roots please Sega and no cheap rush jobs!

L

lastdual

Mixed feelings...

I loved Nights, but Sega's unending stream of mediocre or worse Sonic games has really cast a doubt on whether they could possibly make a game that lives up to Nights in the first place. I don't want to see Nights come back only to have it's legacy tarnished. Maybe if the development was farmed out to Nintendo (joking...but in all honesty, just imagine a 3D Sonic or Nights title made to Nintendo standards...).

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im voting for nights.
Even though I love SOR a ton, I would hate to see it ruined by today's usual crap. Though definitly would love to see another. Maybe a remake of the three games together. Though who knows, if they do the story alright and city like, and keep the game rather, well, the same as it was in the third ones instead of trying something too new. Then it'll rock :3 Besies, SOR was never the kick all ass sorta game. More of an underdog I always thought. Dont need to go nuts on it.
Though cool finishing moves and special attacks are always welcome additions
happy.gif
(just no SOR made into Deka Cop. That would be bad ;-
wink.gif

As for nights.
I read once that they really dont think they can do a sequal and give it any justice. They think the Nights game was an artisitc perfection and shouldnt be changed.
In my opion, I just wanna see it ported at the least :3
Or even just suped up graphic wise and a few extras added. Like an up to date Xmas Nights (wich I could never get ahold of) with tons of real time clock goodies and what not.
Though a sequal with alone multiplayer might be ineresting.
They do beleive that nothing should be changed in the game, so maybe they'll just give everyone more of the same like we're asking and just fit it in somehow.
Still, been waiting ten years for this, a highly anticipated sequal indeed.

Now if only they could bring Sonic Xtreme back from the grave too :/
That game looked so good o-o (refernce to the beta content that one guy has on that Sonic Xtreme site, all the stuff he had in his closet basicly xD)

Oh and Genesis/Saturn style VC controlers.
You know you want em ;P

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God, I loved the Saturn so much...

Still own my Saturn that broke down on me a while back. It's fun to look at and reflect sometimes...
happy.gif

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm... I still don't get why everyone hates the 3d sonic. I loved them, they were extreamly fun for me.

Yes, I loved Sonic Adventure 2, it is one of my favorite Gamecube games. That was one of the hardest games ever, I got all of the emblems with hundreds of hours of play. The bonus level was very cool too, and all of the music fits in (don't like the voices, but Julien-K's stuff is pretty good.) Shadow the Hedgehog isn't good, Sega could have made Shadow a badass, but instead they gave him guns bigger than refrigerators, horrible controls, and some very dumb looking enemies. I say, kick Sonic, Eggman, Amy, all of the rest, and let's give Shadow a turn to shine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: