Status
Not open for further replies.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Am I understanding properly that they have bluetooth audio streaming directly from the Switch, or they're at least working on it? That's pretty cool if true.
No, the wording wasn't clear, but it turns out that what that was actually about was that there's an existing bug in SX OS that crashes the system when you try to use headphones with a USB dongle. We're no closer to using headphones without a dongle, so far.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

At least 2 installers on here deleted their accounts after getting a cease and desist letter.
I miss mattytrog, good dude.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Criticism, skepticism, and everything I've posted have been on topic for this thread. It's not "derailing" a thread to give an option that isn't overall positive.

It is when you're just throwing out an opinion with no evidence that you know is going to received poorly by the targets of the thread.

Nobody is going to be grateful for the posts & every TX related post ends up being dragged into the same swamp because people get triggered because TX copied code, adding boobytraps etc.

"Oh, no midly positive news about TX, I know what. I'll shit on the thread & pretend I'm the good guy"

Last edited by smf,
Reactions: mikefor20

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Can we still get any of these chips after the Nintendo Ninjas got to em? all the links are down.
I heard someone on skype or so do still deliver, but this was like a month ago. I'm not sure if they even can get new chips or if they just had a stash.

MachRc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i-believe.jpg

Reactions: CanIHazWarez

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The same BS from the same people for over 2 years, it even goes back further to TX was Gateway, really who cares, most of you never bought a gateway card or SX

You really think this is the end of TX when there are over 50m patched switches out there, when they've a product that works. Sure they've had set backs but they will regroup and be back.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Then why do those in Scene groups do it then ?

Preach!

Criticism, skepticism, and everything I've posted have been on topic for this thread. It's not "derailing" a thread to give an option that isn't overall positive. I am pretty no one looks at my account and thinks I am antisocial, people don't have to agree to be social with each other.

A lot of us have been part of the scene for many years and seen the same patterns from similar teams. Considering the Gateway team has some involvement with SX, it's worth being concerned when we see similar patterns popping up. Right now there's a lot of setbacks that have happened to the SX team and those setbacks that should make people skeptical of anything that isn't an actual product. Until the SX team publishes an actual update, it's safer to kept expectations low and keep one's skepticism high.

Criticism and skepticism is everything the GateHaters have posted in this thread. It's "derailing" to repeatedly push options that are overall positively not what the OP intends. I am pretty sure they look at their accounts and think they are sociable. People must agree to have any peace from them.

A lot of us have been part of the scene for many years and seen the same patterns from the same users. Considering the GateHate team has openly admitted in the past to wanting to derail every Gateway thread until it got shut down and actively tried to do so.. It's worth being concerned when we see the same patterns popping up.. Right now there's a lot of those patterns directed at the SX team and those patterns should make everyone skeptical of anything these users say. Even when the SX team publishes an actual update it will continue. It's smarter to keep expectations of these users low and skepticism of anything they say high..

TO ALL YOU SXOS HATERS WHO CAME TO THIS THREAD JUST TO BITCH ABOUT HOW BAD TX IS AND HOW GREAT ATMOS IS, YOU ARE FREE TO GO FUCK OFF SOMEWHERE ELSE! THIS IS PLAIN HARRASMENT! TAKE YOUR CANCEL CULTURE AND JUST GO AND NOT COME BACK!

The empty can rattles the most. 100% Harassment. Watch out you get banned for sticking up for the truth. I stand up for us and I get accused of harassment. If someone asks "How do I set up SXOS" The only acceptable response is "Install Atmosphere" They will lie and call you names but if you say anything you are the aggressor. Watch out! They redact and rewrite your posts and pretend they are reasonable and tolerant. Call themselves brave and lynch you in your sleep..Absolute oppression of opposing ideas. They don't like your opinion and they don't care what you want to do with your own system... Just their agenda. Tolerant non conformists living alternatively indeed.. There is no kind words to describe the hypocrisy..

Cancel culture. Imagine if the whole world was homogenized. No matter which side wins it is terrible. I don't want to be like you.

TX will most likely be back as always. They have skipped updates before. No worries. You don't go online in SXOS anyways. You'll all be fine.You can dual boot,
Don't buy the hype.

Long live USB loading and long live SXOS!

Last edited by mikefor20,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and where can I buy a sx lite modchip? I can't find any anywhere

there are some floating around on Alibaba and discord from time to time. Check your local modders.. My friend found one on craigslist a few days ago.

I don't think you really can anymore at this point. It seems their product was fucked up by Nintendo or something, but they've been pretty much out of stock for quite some time now. But you might be able to join the crowd of beggars on this thread
https://gbatemp.net/threads/where-to-buy-sx-core.568825/

Pretty insulting. Even while trying to be "helpful". Why do you come here?.... We all know why.

TheSewer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
we need them to keep maintaining it...but i fear this is coming to an end though 11.0.1 been out for a while now and they used to be quick with it...granted its not really needed atm as they have 11.0 supported...but there main site is down :0(

I do like the ease of it all update the dat done...and the navigation and imbedded xci support is good (thats my own opinion of course and atmos will be preferred by some)

Please come back !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo