Seeking a Lv100 Pokemon Hack.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by alexmohr1990, Jan 8, 2013.

Jan 8, 2013
  1. alexmohr1990
    OP

Newcomer alexmohr1990 Newbie

United States
    Not sure if this is the right place, didn't see a requests section but here goes nothing.

As someone who often plays Pokemon games competitively (As funny as that combination is), I would LOVE to see a Hack for Hackers, as in a game with every Story Mode battle using a full team of 6, Maxed Level 100s, with common competitive items such as Choice X, Life Orb, Leftovers, making every trainer battle just as interesting as an online battle. Of course I know nothing of hacking, much less how Pokemon does the AI, as I often just get the games to hack out high end pokes for Competitive play I'd love a challenge.

Don't get me wrong this isn't a request for it to be made as much as it is does something like this exist?

2. William Knights

Newcomer William Knights Member

Italy
    I've never heard about; but I would like to play an hack like that.
    In the meanwhile we may settle for the battle frontier XD

3. Alexrose

Member Alexrose Untitled

United Kingdom
    There are hacks to make the games hard.

Hypothetically this would be less hard than a normal playthrough, because the AI in Pokémon isn't incredible, so to be at the same level as the opponents would make it easy as shit unless you gave every trainer's pokemon perfect eVs.