Homebrew Seedminer with Freeshop?

NWwind

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Gonna B9S a 3DS with seedminer. However, I don't want to pay. I have already Homebrew that 3DS and I want to download the DSiWare game with Freeshop(.3dsx). I won't get banned if I use that DSiWare game offline, right? Or, there won't be DSiWare game in Freeshop?

NWwind

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Oh i see. Thx 2 everyone

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm going to try this out anyway. If it don't work I'll just buy a eshop card.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Oh i see. Thx 2 everyone

It won't work, for the following reasons
  1. If you had a pirated game on a CFW console and tried the system transfer method, it would not transfer
  2. FreeShop would not have worked on a non-cfw console even before the 10th August when it was patched
  3. FreeShop is patched so you can't even download stuff on it even with a CFW console

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh i see. Thx 2 everyone

If you get told a pirated game doesn't work, then it DOESN'T work. Also, as others said 1) freeShop is completely dead and won't download anything anymore and 2) Even if it were still working, it wouldn't work for you because it needs CFW to actually work

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming you live in Hong Kong
@NWwind, you should know upfront that if your 3DS is Chinese (CHN), Taiwanese (TWN), or Korean (KOR) region, seedminer will not work for you.

Also, why aren't you buying a NTRboot flashcart? You're practically located at the heart of where those carts are made and exported from around the world.

NWwind

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Assuming you live in Hong Kong
@NWwind, you should know upfront that if your 3DS is Chinese (CHN), Taiwanese (TWN), or Korean (KOR) region, seedminer will not work for you.

Also, why aren't you buying a NTRboot flashcart? You're practically located at the heart of where those carts are made and exported from around the world.
If my 3ds is CHN, TWN or KOR, I won't ask this.
My 3ds is USA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there