Hi guys, I hope you can help me. I bought a wii second hand from someone. Because I have never even seen a wii menu before buying this one, I didn't notice anything "different". The guy mentioned a "customized menu" to me. I've got the following on my wii menu: Disc Channel; Homebrew, USB Loader GX (2 of them); Neogamma, One or other Photo thing; Mii Channel, Weather and shop I think. We recieved 3 games with it - Wii Sports; Tyger Woods 2008 and Wario Ware Smooth Moves. All 3 of them works from the disc channel. We then bought Hannah Montana and Wii Fit Plus. Neither of the two would load from the Disc Channel, but works via Neogamma. USB Loader GX doesn't do anything and neither does homebrew (or I don't know how to use them or what is needed) Today I borrowed Wii Sports Resort from my cousin - It just gives a black screen when I try to load it via Disc Channel or Neogamma and then the wii restarts.
After doing some research on the internet, I figured that this wii has been softmodded, right?
Now how to I go about getting to play Original NEW games on this? Oh I saw version 3.2E somewhere on it?
I don't have an internet connection to the wii at all (the only internet access I have is via my cellphone on the laptop)
Thanks
After doing some research on the internet, I figured that this wii has been softmodded, right?
Now how to I go about getting to play Original NEW games on this? Oh I saw version 3.2E somewhere on it?
I don't have an internet connection to the wii at all (the only internet access I have is via my cellphone on the laptop)
Thanks







