Hardware Searching SuperCard GB Advance

bbmaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello boys and girls,

I am searching for an Advance / Advance SP Supercard or anything which works the same way. Don't have to be anything special, i only need the main features as you know. I am also okay with buying it used or an old one. The most important point is that is has to be shipped to Germany. Thanks a lot

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So you want a GBA flash cart? I really do not suggest the GBA supercard line -- their compatibility is awful compared to everything else, there can be slowdowns in the things that do "work" and they are a pain to use. If you want a standalone GBA flash cart then your only real option is the EZ4, if you have a DS/DS lite and a DS flash cart then you can also try a EZ 3 in 1 which might be a bit cheaper.

For the EZ4 then
http://www.flashlinker-shop.com/nin...dhc-slot-2-gba-gbm-sp-nds-nds-lite-p-861.html is a well respected shop based in Germany (most places will ship to Germany but there are not so many shops based there any more), price seems pretty competitive with the China based stuff as well.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Ben Ten's Dad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Interesting disclaimer from Flashlinker Shop:

- The cases were not glued in the past, but the cases (mniSD) may open during use. So the EZ Team has glued them, if they have glued them well. If so, the cases should come closed. If not, we glue them ourself. So if you should have problems, please use a little bit of super glue. This is NO fault and no defective item. Sorry for this, but we do not produce them and normally you will get a good one. The card itself started in 2005 !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...