Homebrew SDHC stopped working

ZA_FluffyBunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I recently installed HBC and whole bunch of goodies to load backups on 4.2e. I was using WiiFlow StarNight Channel Forwarder-WSNF and it worked perfectly with my 8GB SD Card.... until I installed Lost Winds using.

Now no application sees my SDHC anymore, except HBC. The starnight forwarder goes back to the Wii menu. I also tried uLoader with a forwared that give me an "Unable to mount SD" error. uLoader also use to work perfectly....

I uninstalled Lost Winds using Yet Another Wad Mgr rev.25, but still no go. wiiFlow and uLoader still work from HBC but not from the forwarders. PriiLoader also cannot boot directly to HBC anymore, it give an error to the effect that the application was not found... This also use to work

Any ideas?

Thanks

Lexip;

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try reformatting the SD card.

Copy files off of the SD card, reformat the card (fat32), and copy files back over.

ZA_FluffyBunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply.... I reformatted using the Panasonic formatter, no go
hate2.gif
Also reinstalled ISO IOS70-64-v6687 [Patched][FreeTheBug]... yet the Wii has stopped liking my SD card.

I'll go pickup a standard SD card sometime today. I don't need the SDHC capacity anyway... just happened to have one lying around

I just hope that fixes the problem.......

ZA_FluffyBunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh well... the standard SD card worked... the SDHC still works with HBC... would just love to know why it stopped working with Priilaoder and the channel forwarders....

I don't think the WAD I installed had anything to do with it anymore. I realized was downloading an app with HBC Browser when I had a power cut right during extraction... since then I have had the issues... maybe I the card is a bit ruined...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt