Hacking SDHC card

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
any 8gb class 6 is really the only card to look at right now.

transcend brand seem to be the best value for money, although I can't give any specific recommendations not living in Canada

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Briankealing said:
Kingstons are arguabally the best, as they are made in Japan, which perform better on flashcarts.
not anymore, not with HC. just get a transcend or a-data class 6, you can find them quite reasonably priced on ebay i think. watch out for fakes though. and afaik sandisk should still be avoided

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Briankealing said:
Kingstons are arguabally the best, as they are made in Japan, which perform better on flashcarts.

No offense, but that's not true. My 4 GB Class 4 Kingston Japan had lockups in Castlevania POR(by comparison, my 2 GB Kingston Japan had no lockup isses with the game). It also gave me several issues with AKAIO. I just got the Trascend 8 GB class 6 card and I'm not having these problems.

Kingston only rebrands Toshiba(and possibly other maker) cards. They don't offer any class 6 cards.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShaneC said:
bollocks said:
....and afaik sandisk should still be avoided

orly?

Mine plays fine so far, including TWEWY intro movie, and the Castelvanias. *shrug*

My own experience with SanDisk is to avoid their 'consumer grade' products, which are the blue colored cards. I've have numerous ones die unceremoniously while in my digital camera, where such data loss is not merely 'annoying'. Their professional grade products are rock solid though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...