Hacking sd2vita: Vitashell USB accesses internal memory instead of SD

Advanced User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to see the sd cart when connecting Vita via USB? Right now you can only access the internal (1GB for Vita 2k) memory on PC via USB.

martin26765

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same here, i guess we gotta wait for vitashell to be updated. meanwhile you can transfer via ftp or take the sd out and connect it to the pc but remember to power off the vita first.

Trumpasaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USB access with the sd card adapter is currently not working. Gotta wait for an update.
Have you tried it after installing usbmc plugin?
And did you get the usbmc plugin working properly prior to attempting to connect to PC to see if you can see the SD?

Thelonewolf88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I can ask here.

Installed enso to my phat model vita that now has the sd adapter using the ux0: "gamesd.skprx" plugin. The plugin is loading from ur0:tai\config.txt and everything works fine but if I take out my official Vita SD, no apps show on the main screen.

I know V1's of Vita's dont have internal memory but I backed up my vita SD and copied it all back to the new SD in the adapter, which the backup has all my previous installed apps.

Last edited by Thelonewolf88,

FlexingTiger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I can ask here.

Installed enso to my phat model vita that now has the sd adapter using the ux0: "gamesd.skprx" plugin. The plugin is loading from ur0:tai\config.txt and everything works fine but if I take out my official Vita SD, no apps show on the main screen.

I know V1's of Vita's dont have internal memory but I backed up my vita SD and copied it all back to the new SD in the adapter, which the backup has all my previous installed apps.
Try to place gamesd.skprx in ur0: or ur0:tai\

Canchomero

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
I think I can ask here.

Is the backup of your Vita Memory Card the same size of the used space you can see on vitashell? If not, connect with vitashell to the pc (via usb), open up the memory card, click on organize, folder and search options, view, uncheck "Hide OS protected files(recommended)", then apply, and make a new backup, the new one should be the same size as vitashell says is used.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night