Hacking Sd2vita stopped working? Help

Oy_Evers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Well. I have a hacked psvita 3.60 with sd2vita. I've never had any problems with it tho. Until now. I booted my psvita after a month of not using it, and it told me to update software, i said no and it started rebuilding data base. Then it finally booted, but only reading ps vita vase card, not Sd2vita, so i don't have any games. But i do have vitashell and hack stuff, so i don't know what to do, i really don't want to lost all my games. Please help

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
+1 for reinserting the SD2Vita.

If that doesn't work then you'll have to get a new SD2Vita.
I recommend the black ones with red letters, I think it was the V3 or V4..

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
This happened to me before when I “stupidly” copied the tai folder over to the memory stick, reinstalling yamt over it fixed the issue for me.

jd77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just dealt with this today. Took me a minute to figure it out but my issue was that somehow my ux0 was set back to internal storage. I set it back to SD2Vita and all my bubbles came back. Go to settings/devices/storage devices

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The update thing has to do with the id.dat, which is how a system recognizes that that memory card belongs with that system. It should be lower than the spoofed version. If it's higher, it will make you update to use the card. What you can do is delete the id.dat on your computer. The system should rebuild the database again, since it's reading a new ux0. It may mess up your folders and sorting, but you can fix this if this happens again by dumping the app.db from ur0/shell/db then reinjecting it if it happens again. Sorting and game management is done by this file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: