Hacking SD2VITA not recognised.

persephone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Unfortunately I was one of the unlucky few to use AutoPlugin 2 v1.04 which screwed over many a Vita. My (slim) Vita no longer recognises my SD2VITA and everything on it! Furthermore, for some reason on Settings my Firmware is 3.72 but when I launched modoru it says it is still 3.60. So my Vita is still hacked and has Vitashell and all that and plugins (like the one that let's you launch Adrenaline with one tap instead of two) still work, what can I do?

persephone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
there are 2 lines of ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx under *main and I don't have anything with *NPXS.. Can I send my config.txt as plain text here to see what's messed up?

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Just make sure under main have that line, check if the line is the same you can remove one. You just need to add the 2 other part to the end of config.txt, restart and you will be fine.

Last edited by ZeroSene,

persephone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Thank you so much!! Henkaku settings are back and my System Software is 3.60 enso once again!

However, SD2VITA is still not recognised.

persephone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
after uninstalling storagemgr, I got a message (in japanese) saying "a serious error has occured in the system sofware. restart the machine", I pressed OK and was brought to safe mode where 2 options were available, restart or update system software. yikes!

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Ouch, that seem bad. Please tell what happened in step, did you use autoplugin 2 to uninstall?
Edit: And you must uninstall StorageMngr FIRST, then install YAMT after. Those thing conflict you know.

Last edited by ZeroSene,

shadowcopalypse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Something similar happened to me, all I had to do was format the vita with a proprietary memory card, then install sd2vita exploit. It's fairly easy since Enso is permanent. No files were lost, it happened when the battery went to 0% while it was on.

Just make sure you keep regular backups of saves on savemanger & copy on an external hard drive. That hits the hardest when files are lost.

That and Screenshots if you care about those as I do.

Last edited by shadowcopalypse,

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
That's where I messed up, I had YAMT installed and then uninstalled Storagemgr. What's next?
I believe you can still restart and install YAMT again from the vpk, install complete then restart your vita. The setting for YAMT will appear in Vita setting.

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Try hold L when Vita boot. If that not working, you can try use QCMA to force update to 3.60 then run hack again

persephone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Phew, finally I got it working! I took out sd2vita and was able to boot into the LiveArea, from there I completely uninstalled yamt and storagemgr and then reinstalled storagemgr and bam, sd2vita is recognised once again! Suffice it to say, I'll be manually installing plug-ins from now on.

Reactions: ZeroSene

kaizer1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello I know this is an old thread but I need your help. I have same problem as you have but I have no knowledge about hacking psvita. I have bought it second hand and has sd2vita already working so didn't bother learning hacking.

Last night, I installed repatch plugin from autoplugin 2 then the psvita asked to reboot. After reboot my vita can't get pass through the enso logo and will turn off. I tried holding "L" button, it did boot but it is not reading my sd2vita. I tried following the thread but starting from configuring config.txt I'm lost. I don't know where to find that or how to access that.

May I know what should I do? Thanks.

Last edited by kaizer1990,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny