kai98yoshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

I have a problem with my SD2Vita.

I have installed homebrew and some games on my Vita.

When I was playing a game, it suddenly froze. I had to restart the PS Vita. After the restart all games were gone. The homebrew apps were gone too.

I restarted the PS Vita several times. I also reinserted the SD2Vita. But all the games were still gone.

After that I turned off my PSVita and I haven't touched it for several days.

After a few days i turned on the ps vita again. All games and homebrew apps were back again.

I started a game. I played the game for an hour. After this hour the game froze again. I had to restart my PSVita again.

After the restart all games were gone again.

So now my question is: Is it a software issue or a hardware issue?

Maybe someone can help me.

Thank you in advance for your answers :)

Reactions: SuperDan

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

I have a problem with my SD2Vita.

I have installed homebrew and some games on my Vita.

When I was playing a game, it suddenly froze. I had to restart the PS Vita. After the restart all games were gone. The homebrew apps were gone too.

I restarted the PS Vita several times. I also reinserted the SD2Vita. But all the games were still gone.

After that I turned off my PSVita and I haven't touched it for several days.

After a few days i turned on the ps vita again. All games and homebrew apps were back again.

I started a game. I played the game for an hour. After this hour the game froze again. I had to restart my PSVita again.

After the restart all games were gone again.

So now my question is: Is it a software issue or a hardware issue?

Maybe someone can help me.

Thank you in advance for your answers :)

Try this trick;
Hold L button and turn on Vita you have to hold it until you are in the screen where the games should be. If it doesn't work try everything with R button.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
L will work for unmounting all plugins. the problem is that one of those plugins must be related to sd2vita. I think whatever sd2vita he has or possibly the micro sd is messed up. op, see what the storage place is in system settings. that will at least tell you if the system is detecting the sd2vita.

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Of course, it is possible that there is a deeper problem here. But you should first try the cheap tricks and if nothing helps then you already know how to solve this problem ...delete everything or replace sdCard also helps a reset of Database from vita itself ...

Anything else would probably take too long to find the problem.

If you play with Tai Folder then you should know about Config.txt but I think some people (except you) just don't know what can break this section.

Last edited by tomberyx,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: