Hacking SD2VITA Help

Dr. Dew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
Bought a legit sd2vita off modsiah on ebay. Followed all the steps exactly to set up the sd card but it wont work. Content manager says 0 GB. Any homebrew I try to launch just spits out an error that the file is corrupt. I do have the orange access light on so IDK whats going on and its drving me nuts! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Im using a 64gb sandisk micro sd.

Primula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something not running correcly then...

psp model?
Henkaku running?
Enso Installed?
correct gamesd.skprx with ur0:tai/config.txt edit?

Dr. Dew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
Something not running correcly then...

psp model?
Henkaku running?
Enso Installed?
correct gamesd.skprx with ur0:tai/config.txt edit?

Hello! I have managed to fix it finally. I haven't seen anyone with this problem so just in case anyone else has trouble like me Ill post my solution.

Instead of just deleting the config.txt file in ux0:tai/ , I just deleted the entire tai folder. That fixed my issue. No matter how many times i deleted the config.txt file in tai it still wouldn't work so I just deleted the entire folder and
it worked.

Primula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have the gamesd.skprx and the config.txt edit... it should be showing unless it a incomplete file. Since both gamesd file does sonycard-ux0 with microsd-uma0 and the other doing microsd-uma0 with sonycard-uma0 so try redling the file and replace it? unless there a format issue with the sony card

Reactions: Dr. Dew

Dr. Dew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
if you have the gamesd.skprx and the config.txt edit... it should be showing unless it a incomplete file. Since both gamesd file does sonycard-ux0 with microsd-uma0 and the other doing microsd-uma0 with sonycard-uma0 so try redling the file and replace it? unless there a format issue with the sony card
managed to get it to show up with vitashell! I was using molecular shell and it doesn't show up in there.

Primula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moduleshell still using an old version of vitashell that can be a reason so it wont display everything. Vitashell is require to be used for enso and sd2vita things

Reactions: Dr. Dew

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok