Hi folks
I’m new to the SD/USB Loader Stuff, But been modding Wii's for a While...(HardMod and SoftMod)
My system has a WiiKey2 installed and Custom IOS36 rev 10 so I can utilise the USB port to mount a HDD which save me DVD Discs.
I have no issues running any of the titles is have, But me bro's wii is a different story.
Bro's Wii is Softmod, 3.2E with Backup Capability (DVD) I have install Custom IOS36 rev 10 Same as my system but when loading titles from the HDD some work but most return a RET=0 error and does not load.
Does anyone have any guidance on this little issue?
Many thanks
I’m new to the SD/USB Loader Stuff, But been modding Wii's for a While...(HardMod and SoftMod)
My system has a WiiKey2 installed and Custom IOS36 rev 10 so I can utilise the USB port to mount a HDD which save me DVD Discs.
I have no issues running any of the titles is have, But me bro's wii is a different story.
Bro's Wii is Softmod, 3.2E with Backup Capability (DVD) I have install Custom IOS36 rev 10 Same as my system but when loading titles from the HDD some work but most return a RET=0 error and does not load.
Does anyone have any guidance on this little issue?
Many thanks







