SD Gundam Gashapon Wars (wii port)

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by only1blitz, Mar 3, 2011.

Mar 3, 2011
  1. only1blitz
    OP

Newcomer only1blitz Newbie

United States
    I've been trying to get SD Gundam Gashapon Wars (wii port) to work in neogamma but as soon as I put the disc in even before getting to the wii menu I get the message:

"An error has occurred please press the eject button and remove the disk. Turn the wii console off."

All my other games work fine so don't think it is a laser problem. I looked at the compatibility list and it says it should work with neogamma so I'm kinda lost. I also tried burning it twice in case of a bad burn but get the same result. Does anyone have any ideas what to do?

2. zizer

Member zizer GBAtemp Addict

3. zionfarm

Newcomer zionfarm Advanced Member

United States
    Yo only1blitz can you tell me how you like the game. Reason is I have the game also got it before I deployed and looking to get the original copy to show some love for a wonderful game these guys made.

4. ChrnoYamato1991

Newcomer ChrnoYamato1991 Member

United States
    Did anyone ever get this to work? I tried this once, and it gave me a message saying "please reinsert the disc," or something like that (I'm not sure, my friends the one that tested it). I theorize that it's a bad burn, since the same thing just happened to Beyblade V Force and Zoids: Battle Legends for me, but before I waste a disc trying again, I wanted to see if this even worked.