Hacking SD cards

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
This one i got last week works perfect, came formatted to exFat and could only format to exFat or NTFS but you can get a program that will format it to fat32 which is what you need such as this: http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?guiformat.htm

345a41fef58f13bef155191deefddb54.png

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope it works better than the sd cards I have because I'm having hell getting loadiine to load, just freezes my entire console. I actually already use guiformat and I tried 32kb and 64kb still freezes on the video load before loadiine/homebrew comes up, tried deleting save data didn't matter.

Earlier today it was working great and on a 512 mb sd card i have it still works great but the size deosn't do me much good. :\

Last edited by ,

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope it works better than the sd cards I have because I'm having hell getting loadiine to load, just freezes my entire console. I actually already use guiformat and I tried 32kb and 64kb still freezes on the video load before loadiine/homebrew comes up, tried deleting save data didn't matter.

Earlier today it was working great and on a 512 mb sd card i have it still works great but the size deosn't do me much good. :\

What I would suggest is to get a fresh version of Loadiine and try again, also what exploit are you using? I use the Loadiine.ovh website exploit loader, and it works maybe 80-90% of the time

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I figured it out it's strange but I had a flash drive in the usb spot for a legit downloaded game Fatal Frame V and I tried taking it out and the exploit works well.

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't want to make another thread about sd cards so I bumped this one because I have another question.

Will a sdxc card work with a micro sd/micro sdhc adapter or do I need an adapter for SDXC? The card I have coming off Ebay doesn't have an adapter with it but I already have one but it's sd/sdhc.

thanks

Oh yeah I had to buy a different one because the original one for $20 I appear to be getting ripped off. Looked back at this guys feedback from over a year ago and he's scammed people before but it wasn't obvious because feedback stupidly falls off after a year so he had 100% feedback. I guess you have to really research a seller now before buying. He's sent no communication and already started getting other negatives because he won't send the cards. I didn't realize it at the time but I guess $20 for a new 128 gb sdxc card with adapter is too good to be true.

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't want to make another thread about sd cards so I bumped this one because I have another question.

Will a sdxc card work with a micro sd/micro sdhc adapter or do I need an adapter for SDXC? The card I have coming off Ebay doesn't have an adapter with it but I already have one but it's sd/sdhc.

thanks

Oh yeah I had to buy a different one because the original one for $20 I appear to be getting ripped off. Looked back at this guys feedback from over a year ago and he's scammed people before but it wasn't obvious because feedback stupidly falls off after a year so he had 100% feedback. I guess you have to really research a seller now before buying. He's sent no communication and already started getting other negatives because he won't send the cards. I didn't realize it at the time but I guess $20 for a new 128 gb sdxc card with adapter is too good to be true.

On stuff that could be counterfeit, I'd rather pay a little bit more and go with Amazon. (Try using PriceBlink in chrome or firefox. It is really handy.)

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a 64gb sd card with 95mb/s read and write speed
even though it only applies to my pc because the wiiu caps at either 25mb/s or 12mb/s

You probably do not mean 'mb' but rather 'MB'.

Oh I long for the day that someone ends the discussion once and for all about speed of devices. But as long as there is money to be made no manufacturer will ever do this.

Last edited by Bug_Checker_,
Reactions: Deleted User

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Appreciate the responses but can someone answer my question (if you know) will micro SDXC work in a micro sd/micro sdhc adapter? thanks

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes im using a sdxc card in my wiiu yes it works and the highest size sd card you can have is 256GB

I want to make sure you understand the question I'm asking it isn't "do sdxc cards work in Wii U" it's "do sdxc cards work with other card reader formats" I have an adapter that's micro sd/micro sdhc I want to know if it will work with my incoming sdxc card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455