Hacking SD Card Issues

WiiUexploiter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys so I have a problem with loading my games from USB helper to my SD card. I have already formatted the SD card to correct FAT32 format and so on. I load my games onto the SD Card but when it finishes the game folders are there but there are no files inside them even though the transfer showed them being transferred. I have tried reformatting the SD and try again but still the same issue. anyone else had this same problem and what they did to fix it if. Its driving me bonkers.

D

Deleted User

Hey guys so I have a problem with loading my games from USB helper to my SD card. I have already formatted the SD card to correct FAT32 format and so on. I load my games onto the SD Card but when it finishes the game folders are there but there are no files inside them even though the transfer showed them being transferred. I have tried reformatting the SD and try again but still the same issue. anyone else had this same problem and what they did to fix it if. Its driving me bonkers.
Are you trying to load games through loadiine or install games with wup installer?

EDIT: What type is your sd card? SDHC or SDXC? I don't think SDXC is supported.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.