Homebrew Question sd card corrupt

skyla69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
im having problems with my memory card, i changed the card to new ones 3 times already. im not sure but i think it started after i hacked my switch... when i was buying games and downloading them thru nintendo eshop there were no problems. THen i hacked it and after a few weeks it ran fine , after a while i kept getting a message for all my downloaded games ( i downloaded them thru goldleaf and goldtree) everytime i start the game, after i choose the user it says "unable to start the software. return to the home menu and try again". i changed the sd card and after a few days it wold happen again. then i would need to re-format it and reinstall all my games. should i get my switch checked?

and i f i get my switch repaired or checked will i need to take out my sd card so they dont find out it was hacked?

Last edited by skyla69,

skyla69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
ive tried both, all the sd cards i have used dont originally have fat 32, so i used guiformat to format it to fat32. i also tried using exFAT once

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do you know the SD card is corrupted? I wouldn't necessarily jump to that conclusion based just on the games not starting. Did you look at the SD card contents in a PC and find actual corruption? The one time I had it happen to me in the past the files and folders in the card were all named weird characters. Are you sure you aren't just getting fake SD cards and the contents are getting overwritten after a certain time?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night