SD Card Channels Dissapeared

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Jave, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Jave
    OP

Jave Newbie

Newcomer
    May 3, 2009
    United States
    I had about 25 channels backed up to my SD Card and was playing them off there (I have system menu 4.0 thanks to wanikoko)

Today I turned on the system and they're all gone.

Ok, well no big deal I'll just load the wads again and copy them over but I wonder two things

1) why? everything else on the sd card is there (my saves, all the apps I have on the card)
    2) can I make a copy of this thing to another sd card as a backup? I keep my backup homebrew channel on the sd card and I really don't want to lose that forever.
    I'd like to buy another sd card and just duplicate the thing bit for bit. possible?

2. UranusKiller

UranusKiller TranceMaster

Feb 9, 2009
    Redcar, England, UK.
    you must of deleted them, or some app has corrupted then :/ maybe backup your'e private folder to pc?

3. HiBit

HiBit GBAtemp Fan

Jun 19, 2009
    Gambia, The
    1) Dont know

2) You can backup your sd card to your pc or to another sd card, it's not required to make a 1:1 backup. Copy the files and all is ok, there are no hidden data.

4. Jave
    OP

Jave Newbie

Newcomer
    May 3, 2009
    United States
    If I copy the card, will it save the channels I have on there?

I definitely did not delete them, I went away for the weekend. Came home, all gone. Swear to god. The Wii was on, but it was just sitting at the system menu.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice