Hacking SD card can't be backed up?

MassiR77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I was going to back up my SD card so when I get a new SD next month I can transfer my files there. Problem is, my computer can't transfer the files on the SD. I tried with 2 different laptops, same result. It doesn't give an error message or anything, but this didn't happen a while ago, it just started happening now. Is there a file that may be preventing this? I was able to copy and paste a small file I tried, but then tried a folder and had no luck. Any help is appreciated.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey guys, I was going to back up my SD card so when I get a new SD next month I can transfer my files there. Problem is, my computer can't transfer the files on the SD. I tried with 2 different laptops, same result. It doesn't give an error message or anything, but this didn't happen a while ago, it just started happening now. Is there a file that may be preventing this? I was able to copy and paste a small file I tried, but then tried a folder and had no luck. Any help is appreciated.
So what exactly happens if there's no error message?

MassiR77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You could try another computer. Bad card reader or maybe a bad driver.
You could also try the command line tools xcopy or robocopy if on windows.
I think I will go with TeraCopy if nothing works out. There's one other computer in our house so I might try with that one first.

Reactions: Natsuru

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over