1. DrBoo

OP DrBoo Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    First of all English is not my first language so I will translate the error messages for you all to understand, sorry if they are not 100% accurate.

Hello everyone, I had a problem with my sd card and console.

I have turned off my console which was working perfectly with emummc and I have connected the SD card to the computer, to my surprise when I did it I found this message:

[​IMG]

English:
    I hit cancel and got this:

[​IMG]

English:
    Curiously now the computer detects the 2 partitions of the SD card of my console, when previously it only detected one and the other remained hidden:

[​IMG]

If I try to open the new partition (SDXC card) I get the following message:

[​IMG]

English:
    I didn't think much of it and updated Atmosphere as I had done before:

[​IMG]

But the problem comes now and is that when I injected the payload from TegraRCMgui the console after appearing the loading screen of "Atmosphere" the screen is completely black.

I tried to start the console without rcm and without sd and everything loads and works perfectly, obviously without the games and configurations that I had in my emummc.

To my understanding the partition containing the emummc memory was damaged, however if you look at the partition that remains "healthy" there is a folder called "emuMMC" could I restore it somehow? All games were installed on the SD card to avoid touching the internal memory of the console.

[​IMG]

How should I proceed to fix it?

Thank you very much in advance.

2. petspeed

petspeed GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Denmark
    The message you see in Windows is normal because the RAW EmuMMC partition is not readable by Windows. It is important that you don't format it. You didn't do that so your EmuMMC should be okay. The problem could be because you updated Atmosphere. Maybe something went wrong. Try to remove (or rename) the Atmosphere and Sept folders and start over with a clean copy of Athmosphere 0.19.2. If that works you can move on with sigpatches and sysmodules (if you use that).

3. DrBoo

OP DrBoo Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    Hi, thank you very much, I'm going to bed now, but tomorrow morning I'll try what you told me and I'll tell you something, I hope you're right! hahaha

4. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Also update Hekate as well if you use that to boot Atmosphere.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Partitioning, Atmosphere, Problem