Haven't got time to watch this season yet, will do when exams are over
biggrin.gif

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I used to love watching it, but then it started to become more of a soap opera/drama thing and I lost interest in it. I think I stopped watching it sometime just after Nurse Roberts died. I've seen a couple of the newer episodes recently, but they just bored me.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm rather enjoying this season. Their intent with this particular season was to make the show feel like it did originally, which I think they're hitting.

And for those that don't know, this will be the last season as we know it. Scrubs will continue on (as they're contracted for 3 or 4 more seasons) but it won't be in its current form. JD is leaving, and likely various other core cast members as well. The new Interns will likely be taking over after that, and there's talk that the show will be getting a name change to differentiate it from the previous seasons.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like "Scrubs: The New Class" or "Scrubs: After Dark"? Cause that would be excellent!

I haven't watched Scrubs since it left NBC. Just haven't had time, nor do i know where and when its on lol. I'm curious to see how its holding up. I *loved* that show from the start, and would like to snag the DVDs. Such a wonderful show. You never quite know the direction it'll take. Could be laugh out loud funny, or "holy shit thats sad" serious. And then it jumps back and forth.

Not to mention one hell of a soundtrack for being a sitcom lol.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
I'm rather enjoying this season. Their intent with this particular season was to make the show feel like it did originally, which I think they're hitting.I agree completely. The tone of this season has been fantastic so far. They've even let the Janitor be funny again. Not a big fan of the whole Chief Cox story line, but everything else has been pretty damn good so far.

I stopped watching for the last 2 seasons on NBC because of the more dramatic tone they seemed to be taking, but this season has sucked me back in.

QUOTE(Ace Gunman @ Feb 25 2009, 08:14 AM) And for those that don't know, this will be the last season as we know it. Scrubs will continue on (as they're contracted for 3 or 4 more seasons) but it won't be in its current form. JD is leaving, and likely various other core cast members as well. The new Interns will likely be taking over after that, and there's talk that the show will be getting a name change to differentiate it from the previous seasons.
I did not know that, and now I'm a little bummed.
sleep.gif

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The current season is pretty good. I don't know which episode it was anymore but I'd rate it at one of the best. So for a second Scrubs got really good, episodes after that sucked though, especially the ones where we don't have all the regular actors.

Best moment this season so far was JD hearing the news about Bob Kelso and Dr Cox being buddies now.

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Ace Gunman said:
I'm rather enjoying this season. Their intent with this particular season was to make the show feel like it did originally, which I think they're hitting.

And for those that don't know, this will be the last season as we know it. Scrubs will continue on (as they're contracted for 3 or 4 more seasons) but it won't be in its current form. JD is leaving, and likely various other core cast members as well. The new Interns will likely be taking over after that, and there's talk that the show will be getting a name change to differentiate it from the previous seasons.
Oh, that sucks
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...