Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
scribblenauts022009004.jpg

It just got more awesome.

QUOTE said:
We already know that developer 5th Cell's ambitious DS project Scribblenauts will keep us distracted with its purported ability to let us conjure up anything simply by writing its name on the screen. What we didn't know is that the game will also let us confound others by letting us edit and share levels. Seriously, is there anything this cute little game can't do?

In Scribblenauts, players will be able to create and share custom obstacle course-style levels with other players, as well as dictate how objects in these levels behave. We might create a whale who loves honey, or a rainbow that attracts flies. Or, as Kotaku's Totilo puts it, things could get weird when Scribblenauts pencils in all of our free time this fall.

Source

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not to mention the developer stated its mathematically impossible to experience every thing in this game (using all the items in conjunction).

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would be greater if they could get in some DLC.

Really looking forward to this game, this is one of those sort of games that you can finish differently to other people, much like Portal and Crayon Physics there isn't really an exact way to complete a level.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
I'm going to play this game just too see how badly I can break it.

Perhaps there should be a thread where members share what outragous things they wrote in at specific puzzles that actually worked.

Maybe I'll try writing "Shark" and seeing if anything interesting happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.