ROM Hack Scribblenauts hack?

sk8r2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Has there been any news of any Scribblenauts item hacks? It'd be cool to make new items. If not, anyone planning on doing this?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ifish said:
in this game you make your own items

No, the game has its own preset database of items. You can't simply type in ANYTHING and it'll pop up. Typing in dildo won't come out as a dildo, it'll come up as a typo.

And the game has been dumped for ONE day. Are you really asking such a pointless question? It would require inserting a lot of new items and odds are replacing a few. I think the answer for now is no and I think the answer for the future is that no one cares. This doesn't warrant its own thread.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the game is not even out yet lol so its been dumped earily

Posts merged

the game is not even out yet lol so its been dumped earily

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice to be able to make your own things and expand the database, but I don't see this happening for quite some time. You'd be better off making a similar game tbh.

D

Deleted User

It would be hard. The game works with a network of item interactions, so it would be like reprogramming and stuff.

MAYBE you could change the graphics, someday.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow, that'd be a longshot. I guess it's possible, but you would have to change everything and deal with so much code.
You're better off just playing the game and being happy, or making your own.

Rikkelsama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you think it will be possible to change texture (or sprites), or some mods like making the game gore (add blood and all that stuff, not only a gore mod)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom