Gaming Scribblenauts battles

nickbaker50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys sorry I haven't posted a new vid in a while, it just seems that everytime I try an idea it doesn't work =[

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
nickbaker50 said:
Hey guys sorry I haven't posted a new vid in a while, it just seems that everytime I try an idea it doesn't work =[
I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one doing these
unsure.gif
(I do have a life outside of GBATemp
rofl2.gif
)

nickbaker50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I think I have found a way to stop the ninjas from killing each other! Hopefully it will work and I will be able to upload the vid.

YES! My idea worked! I found out tht ninja was protective of master automatically, and whie protecting they were not angry. Step 2, glue master to a wall so he can not make sides unbalanced. You see a clearer idea of how it works in this video:

koonghx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
ninjas are kinda noob.

Priest + cross / vampire / ghost / longcat are still among the strongest.

But which 1 is the ultimate?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
koonghx said:
Priest + cross / vampire / ghost / longcat are still among the strongest - But which 1 is the ultimate?
And what about ooze ??? - Oh And we know what happens with 'Priest+cross' & 'Vampire' anyway

But you asked for it.....
(Please note it's a looong video & you'll most probably get bored - but please wait until the end)

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
darklink801 said:
can i join
and where to insert cheats in no$gba
I guess there's no problem with you doing videos & adding them to this thread

As for Cheats using No$GBA
Start No$GBA (I'm using 2.6a)
Load Scribblenaut ROM
Click on [Utility]
Click on [Cheats]
Click on [Add New]
In the larger box type in 22133a44 00000000 (This one worked for me but I have seen 021337e4 00000000 on the net [which didn't work for me], so it could be down to the ROM region)
In the smaller box Type whatever you like (e.g. 'Empty Budget meter')
Make sure 'Action Replay DS' is selected
Click [OK]

You should now have ReplayAction icon, a Tick box & 'Empty Budget meter' showing in the large white box

Double click the tick box to put a tick in it
Click [OK]

You should now be able to type whatever you like without the meter increasing
As for getting a video grab of the game from No$GBA - I can't help you out on that, as I use a Still camera (with video mode) to 'grab' my videos straight from the DS screen
- perhaps nickbaker50, or someone else, can suggest a suitable program (But I guess any desktop video screen grabbing software will do)

nickbaker50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use a freeware microsoft program called "Windows Media Encoder." I think the latest version is 9 or 10. iI use it because there is an option to select the area of the screen you want to record.

Lathlas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, if you set up the battle in the level editor you don't need to use cheats. You can also set any creatures default behavior to hostile and give it a target. You can make anything attack anything this way, and you don't even need to use the wall as a seperator.

nickbaker50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lathlas said:
You know, if you set up the battle in the level editor you don't need to use cheats. You can also set any creatures default behavior to hostile and give it a target. You can make anything attack anything this way, and you don't even need to use the wall as a seperator.

That is a great idea and will work for people who do not use an emulator. However I cannot do that due to the fact IDEAS freezes when you press *START*

ericling

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
CannonFoddr said:
darklink801 said:
can i join
and where to insert cheats in no$gba
I guess there's no problem with you doing videos & adding them to this thread

As for Cheats using No$GBA
Start No$GBA (I'm using 2.6a)
Load Scribblenaut ROM
Click on [Utility]
Click on [Cheats]
Click on [Add New]
In the larger box type in 22133a44 00000000 (This one worked for me but I have seen 021337e4 00000000 on the net [which didn't work for me], so it could be down to the ROM region)
In the smaller box Type whatever you like (e.g. 'Empty Budget meter')
Make sure 'Action Replay DS' is selected
Click [OK]

You should now have ReplayAction icon, a Tick box & 'Empty Budget meter' showing in the large white box

Double click the tick box to put a tick in it
Click [OK]

You should now be able to type whatever you like without the meter increasing
As for getting a video grab of the game from No$GBA - I can't help you out on that, as I use a Still camera (with video mode) to 'grab' my videos straight from the DS screen
- perhaps nickbaker50, or someone else, can suggest a suitable program (But I guess any desktop video screen grabbing software will do)

How do you make the first screen ?example: "ScribbleNauts Ooze vs God etc"

And how you make the word "flying" over the video?..example "fighting time 10minutes...."

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
koonghx said:
Priest + cross / vampire / ghost / longcat are still among the strongest - But which 1 is the ultimate?
And what about ooze ??? - Oh And we know what happens with 'Priest+cross' & 'Vampire' anyway

But you asked for it.....
(Please note it's a looong video & you'll most probably get bored - but please wait until the end)
Holy shit... The endless battle of the century.
laugh.gif

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ericling said:
How do you make the first screen ?example: "ScribbleNauts Ooze vs God etc" and how you make the word "flying" over the video?..example "fighting time 10minutes...."
The title screen is a static picture that I got from Google images & cropped/modified within an art package to include the word 'Battle' on it
(You can download a copy of it from my Flickr account)
> I then use my Video Editing package (Pinnacle 12) to place the static picture @ the front of my video then superimpose the title on top (e.g. 'Ooze Vs ....')
[ I do this so that I don't have to create a new static title picture for each video that I do ]
> I then add the video I recorded from my camera after the static picture in the 'timeline' - editing/cropping out whatever I think is not suitable (e.g screen changes where I type in the words))
> I superimpose the extra text at the appropriate places in the video (e.g 'Fight' or 'Fight time...') - adding any scroll effects etc
> Then I add a sound wav that I grabbed from the game's title screen to use as a soundtrack - adding fade in at the start & fade out @ the end
> I then add the transition effects (scrolling/fades etc) between different scenes (like the title scrolling onto the video)
> Save the video to PC then upload it to Youtube - & if there's any other text I think I've missed out, I then use Youtube 'Annotations' to add them
[Although recently 'Annotations' on Youtube don't seem to be working - something about not having the latest flash plugin installed even though I have]

I guess you can use 'Windows Movie maker' to do something similar - it's just that you won't have so much control over the type of text/scrolling effects/colours etc

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ericling said:
But Pinnacle 12 not a freeware right?
I'm afraid not - It's a program I brought a while back
That's why I mentioned 'Windows Movie Maker' - that's free & comes with XP & Vista (not sure about Windows 7 though, I think you download it).
It might be basic in features but you can still do basically the same as what I do in Pinnacle

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ericling said:
Argh..Actually quite hard..you are genius ...haha ^^
bow.gif

How you make the title word font (e.g. 'Ooze Vs ....')?
In Pinnacle the font I use is called 'Mandela' - & used it's features changed the colours etc. I'm not sure if this is a standard Windows font or one installed by Pinnacle so you might not have it. In the Windows Movie Maker video I just chose one @ random

There's a couple of videos I've found on Youtube that may help on How to use WMM
How to use Windows Movie Maker - Basic
How to use Windows Movie Maker - Advanced

Edit: I was right that Mandela font is not a standard Windows one - but a search on the internet & I found these They're not exactly the same as the one I use in Pinnacle - but they're close

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1